Fall 2013 Pin!!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by nikki7680, Oct 8, 2012.

1. nikki7680

nikki7680 Mouseketeer

I called today to inquire if my family had a pin code and we did! Pin is for 5-35% off room rates traveling January 2 to September 28 2013!! POR was 30% off and Poly and WL were 35%. I have until Feb 16 to book. Just thought I would pass on the info to all my other Fall 2013 Planners!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MickeyEars

MickeyEars DIS Veteran

Wow, I would love to get that pin for our May 28-June 6 stay!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

4. wdw71

wdw71 DIS Veteran

I just called no PIN attached to my name. I WILL call back :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

5. pooh4brains

pooh4brains Mouseketeer

Did they mention blackout dates? The June planners are getting worried b/c all recent pins seem to blackout June and July.

TIA

6. wdw71

wdw71 DIS Veteran

I wonder if it will ever be a public discount. Every PIN code we have ever received eventually became public.

7. PolyLover

PolyLover Mouseketeer

I just called reservations and they said the system was going thru enhancements and to please call back tomorrow afternoon. UGH! I booked the Disney Chase discount but wanted to see if there was a PIN for my family.
    (BTW, our package is $2,774.52 for 2 adults, 2 kids, 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge Woods Bunk, Dining Plan Plus, 4 day base tickets)

8. wdw71

wdw71 DIS Veteran

Anyone ever paid attention to if they have taken reservations down before to add discounts. I am sorry for speculating but I'm am feeling desperate for a discount. I keep looking at our full price reservation total and I'm second guessing our decision to go to disney this spring.

9. Dixiemom

Dixiemom DIS Veteran

I posted about getting this same offer the other day when I called but got no replies......WAAAAA LOL Hey, my offer had blackout dates including the whole summer, how about yours?

10. Dixiemom

Dixiemom DIS Veteran

If it is the same offer I received, there were major blackout dates. May thru August 10 were blackedout as was Feb-Mar (I believe)......didn't leave a lot open for sure!

11. pooh4brains

pooh4brains Mouseketeer

Thank you for confirming my fears!:rotfl:In all seriousness, I do appreciate you letting me know.

It's back to the June thread to sweat it out with my other June peeps!

12. stephgles

stephgles DIS Veteran

I am currently booked under the bounceback but the 35% pin would be nice

13. Newbie123

Newbie123 Mouseketeer

That's awesome!! I am always stalking my mailbox and email! Are there any restrictions, as far as which resorts you can and cannot use it for?

14. nikki7680

nikki7680 Mouseketeer

There were blackout dates but because I was only interested in September, I didn't pay very good attention. Sorry guys :confused3