Fall 07?????

mwhope said:
I realize this is still quite some time from now, but I was wondering if anyone else is planning on doing the CP for the fall of 2007?

I've been thinking about doing the CP in the fall of '07 for a while now. I would like to work in Entertainment as a Character Performer. :dogdance:

They called those of us who applied and interviewed really early who they had made decisions on already because they are delaying the mailings until they start notifying for live presentations. So, they were just helping to prevent our acquiring ulcers due to a stressful wait which would be at least a month! I lucked out and only had to wait 6 days! So basically by time my paperwork got to them it didn't take but a day or so to make a decision. I saw the (407) area code on my phone at work and I knew it was Disney! Brightened my whole day...

SweaterInJune said:
They called those of us who applied and interviewed really early who they had made decisions on already because they are delaying the mailings until they start notifying for live presentations. So, they were just helping to prevent our acquiring ulcers due to a stressful wait which would be at least a month! I lucked out and only had to wait 6 days! So basically by time my paperwork got to them it didn't take but a day or so to make a decision. I saw the (407) area code on my phone at work and I knew it was Disney! Brightened my whole day...

That's nice of them! :D You must have been so excited to find out early! Did you choose an arrival date already?

Not yet...the first packets were just recieved today, so people started accepting today. Maybe mine will come tomorrow... :)

I really am considering doing the fall 07, just one question though are they already taking applications, or are they just slecting ppl for this spring??? I reallllllllllyyyyyyyy would love to do this.

Right now they are only doing applications for Spring 2007. Fall 2007 will start in Jan/Feb 2007.

Hey guys!!

I'm also somebody who is hoping to join the Fall '07! I found out about this internship to this day exactly a year ago! Since then, I've read so much on it and done so much research about it.

I asked my advisor and my college people if I could get credit for it, and I couldn't. So, I sadly have to wait until I graduate to do this. I graduate in May, which means for the fall of 2007, HOPEFULLY, I will get accepted into this!!

Great to see other people who are hopefully going -- hope to meet all of you all down there!!

AladdinJay said:
Hey guys!!

I'm also somebody who is hoping to join the Fall '07! I found out about this internship to this day exactly a year ago! Since then, I've read so much on it and done so much research about it.

I asked my advisor and my college people if I could get credit for it, and I couldn't. So, I sadly have to wait until I graduate to do this. I graduate in May, which means for the fall of 2007, HOPEFULLY, I will get accepted into this!!

Great to see other people who are hopefully going -- hope to meet all of you all down there!!

Hi there! I will also be doing the program after I graduate this May. :D Are you thinking of doing the fall advantage or fall program?

And for everyone, I made a livejournal community for fall 2007, if you have an account and want to join. I know it's a little early, but I am just so excited- so here's the link. wdwcpfall07

Nicole

Feigned said:
Hi there! I will also be doing the program after I graduate this May. :D Are you thinking of doing the fall advantage or fall program?

And for everyone, I made a livejournal community for fall 2007, if you have an account and want to join. I know it's a little early, but I am just so excited- so here's the link. wdwcpfall07

Nicole
I would LOVE to do fall advantage, but sadly, there is something in mid-June that I HAVE to go to, and I can't get out of it, which sadly means I will have to wait all the way until August! :(

And I know what you mean about it being so early but being too excited about it -- I just want this year to get over with so I can get down there!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter