• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fake FPs

Yeah, or a give away would be the changed date....you'd have to find that exact font or it would look rather odd. But even if you could get that right...the matter of the perforated edges would be another hurdle.

So...maybe not impossible, but WAY too much work, lol.

Plus the paper it's printed on is kind of a half card stock half simi glossy paper. I guess if you used a fake one one a very very busy evening with a LOT of people in line handing them to the CM quickly you could probably easily get away with it, but it's both not worth the risk and seriously not that hard to get them proper way in the first place :confused3

I was once the FP line at Test Track and a man pulled out a sandwich bag full of FPs. He had hundreds. He looked through them leisurely and started to attract a lot of attention. He took out two and handed one to his daughter. We all speculated that he either made them or they were old ones he collected. They let him pass with no problems.

I saw a guy with a stack of probably about a hundred a couple of days ago. The funny part was that I didn't even think about them being fake. I just assumed he was a tour guide or something and was collecting passes for the entire group. I guess I'm just naive!

Plus the paper it's printed on is kind of a half card stock half simi glossy paper. I guess if you used a fake one one a very very busy evening with a LOT of people in line handing them to the CM quickly you could probably easily get away with it, but it's both not worth the risk and seriously not that hard to get them proper way in the first place :confused3

So many people don't get it, though. I overheard several people asking the CMs how much a FP costs. :confused3 I also had a lady who had obtained FPs ask me what she was supposed to do with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter