Fairytale Suite DLH

BoomerThePirate

Dead Men Tell No Tales
Anyone every stay at the Fairytale Suite at DLH? How much did you pay? ive heard of it as low as 680 a night in off season and about 1000 on regular season. I'm hoping to do it for my GF's birthday.

I booked a room for our anniversary this September. It ran about $950, for a Sunday night, and I think that time is considered the off-season. I think that might be as good as it gets these days. If you call the Disney travel line though, they'll give you all the info you need. But you need to ask specific questions.

BTW, I booked my room over a year in advance. I heard they go quick. Good luck!

When is her birthday? I have heard prices all over the map. My advice would be to call a few times and try different numbers...google it and you'll see there are a couple of ways you can get through for info, but one of them is a lot more knowledgeable, I discovered, and gives better rates. I haven't booked in 3 years, though, so my experience isn't very relevant. Good luck! What a great surprise!!

Wow. Although still expensive, those prices aren't anywhere near what I imagined them to be. Maybe someday...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter