Fairy GodMAW Grants Princess Bella's WISH! Update 12/2 - One more sleep til Disney!

okay, that giblets VS. niblets thing was too funny!! Kind of like snake vs. steak!!

I'm still laughing at that one!

Just 16 more weeks until Bella's Make A Wish trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!!! That's 105 days left on our countdown calendar for those of you following along! Tonight was another Disney Family Night! The movie of choice for this week is . . . . . . . .

HANNAH MONTANA - THE MOVIE
6370_259843740310_791745310_8370683_2778620_n.jpg
(I'll explain who that other kid is in just a minute!)

As has become custom with our DFN's, there was one little snafu! I totally forgot that today was Registration Day at the girl's school and as PTO President, I needed to be there from 12-6 to meet and greet new families, hand out information, and find volunteers for our PTO events throughout the year. As I sat at the registration table, contemplating out loud a date switch and the menu for DFN, I explained our DFN's to my PTO VP, Jackie. We brainstormed menu ideas for Hannah Montana and she remarked that our DFNs sounded like lots of fun - so I invited her and her kids, Tristan (same age as DD8 Kennedy) and Taylor (DD5 Bella's BFF) to join us! :banana:

We finished registration ASAP and ran over to the grocery store to pick up items to make our Hannah Montana Themed Dinner. We made it back to the house by 6:45 and that's when the fun reaaaaaalllllly began!

This Evening's Craft: Hannah Montana Photo & Messsage Boards
Using Hannah Montana fabric I purchased yesterday on clearance at Jo-Ann's, we wrapped foamboard, cut into quarters (about 10X20ish inches) and securely stapled the fabric edges to the back of each board.
6370_259843710310_791745310_8370678_5676410_n.jpg

6370_259843715310_791745310_8370679_5898605_n.jpg
Then we attached 2 ribbons kiddie corner on each board. And Voila! An easy photo and message board. Jackie helped the younger girls and Tristan helped his sister make her's. They turned out pretty cute!
Taylor and Bella showing off their projects:
6370_259843725310_791745310_8370680_7248737_n.jpg
And here's all the girls with their projects. Poor Tristan didn't want to be caught with all those girly girls doing their girly projects, but he did agree to hold our sign into the picture for me! What a sport!
6370_259843735310_791745310_8370682_5672033_n.jpg
OUR MENU FOR THE EVENING -
Appetizer #1 - Guitar Pick Chips was actually our first appetizer but I didn't get a picture of it. So close your eyes and picture a bowl of potato chips. *Poof* now you have a picture of appetizer #1.
Appetizer #2 - Super Starfruit - Star fruit isn't something anyone had ever tried before but everyone was a good sport and ate at least one piece (except Bella, but she did lick one)
6370_259843745310_791745310_8370684_3862539_n.jpg
Taylor really liked the StarFruit!
6370_259843750310_791745310_8370685_5536317_n.jpg
Differing opinions - Tristan loved the SuperStar Fruit while Kennedy was not so impressed!
6370_259843760310_791745310_8370687_8299425_n.jpg
THE MAIN COURSE:
And our mealS for the evening - yes that is plural!:eek: For Hannah Montana, we just had to have "The Best of BOTH Worlds!"
Our Hannah Montana meal was:
La La La Lobster (Hannah eats a meal of lobster during the meal) We actually used imitation lobster chunks.
Rockin Rice Pilaf - Uncle Ben's instant microvave rice pilaf
Banjo Bacon Wrapped Scallops - A half slice of bacon dipped in sweet and sour powdered sauce mix and then wrapped around a scallop and secured with a toothpick.
6370_259843765310_791745310_8370688_8141234_n.jpg
And our Miley Stewart meal was:
Miley Fried Chicken - store bought fried chicken
MeMaw's Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Sweeeeeet Niblets! - Just like the phrase Miley uses in the show all the time. Sweet niblet corn in butter. Yummy!
6370_259843770310_791745310_8370689_2467059_n.jpg
Here we are enjoying our Best of Both Worlds Dinner
6370_259843785310_791745310_8370691_1051588_n.jpg
DESERT - Yes, you get a picture this time!!
When I started my planning, I had originally thought about making a guitar shaped cake. I had also forgotten that today was registration and I needed to be at school all day! So because of lack of time, the cake was not to be, or so I thought! While shopping, Jackie convinced the bakery worker at Pick N Save to make us this Hannah Montana guitar cake! What a great friend! :hug:
6370_259843795310_791745310_8370692_3120783_n.jpg

After dinner, the girls watched a tutorial video of the HoeDown Throwdown on YouTube while the adults cleaned up. Sorry, no video of DH dancing tonight folks! He bailed when he found out I had invited company! :sad2:

I only wish I had photos of the girls watching the movie this evening. Every time a song would come on, they'd all be up out of their seats, dancing to the beat and singing at the top of their lungs! We were laughing sooooooo hard! :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:At the end of the movie, the kids even pulled us parents, Jackie, Ben, and I, out of our seats to dance the Hoedown Throwdown. And poor Tristan, the lone boy in the crazy world of girliness, they even dragged him off the couch too! :woohoo:

I think this was our best Disney Family Night yet! Hard to imagine how we could possibly top this one. Time to start planning for next week! :idea:

And with that, I will leave you with the following - a video I created for Bella's 5th Birthday in April. Photos of our little princess from the past year, set to the music from Hannah Montana the Movie. The song, The Climb, perfectly portrays the life of our little warrior! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPEfkqhy1ds ENJOY!

All of it turned out absolutely adorable!! What fun you all had!! I'd have loved to dance with you all!

And even funner than you got to include some friends!!! The more the merrier!!

Your movie night was great. I love the boards.

And even after the registration and giblet/niblet conteversy it seemed to go off splendidly. And in the immortal words of a commerical. . .and I helped.:lmao::rotfl2:Yea I know, corny.

I have watched the video's yet, later after work, but just wanted to say I love the song the Climb. When I hear it on the radio I am singing it at the top of my lungs. You are right, it is the perfect song for our kids. I don't think Liam would see it that way though, all he would say to me is that "I don't like Hannah Montana. I like the Jonas Brothers.":confused3

So how was the movie, I was thinking of buying it for Mia. She loves Hannah Montana.

I loved your Hannah Montana movie night! You are great at coming up with crafts and food to go with the theme!

All of it turned out absolutely adorable!! What fun you all had!! I'd have loved to dance with you all!

And even funner than you got to include some friends!!! The more the merrier!!

Thanks! We definitely did have fun including friends and it may even become a "regular" thing!
Your movie night was great. I love the boards.

And even after the registration and giblet/niblet conteversy it seemed to go off splendidly. And in the immortal words of a commerical. . .and I helped.:lmao::rotfl2:Yea I know, corny.

I have watched the video's yet, later after work, but just wanted to say I love the song the Climb. When I hear it on the radio I am singing it at the top of my lungs. You are right, it is the perfect song for our kids. I don't think Liam would see it that way though, all he would say to me is that "I don't like Hannah Montana. I like the Jonas Brothers.":confused3

So how was the movie, I was thinking of buying it for Mia. She loves Hannah Montana.

The giblet/niblet controversy will always hold great memories for me! :rotfl2: Thanks so much for your inspiration and suggestions.:worship:

It's funny that you mention the Jonas Brothers. Tristan (the single boy surrounded by 4 screaming girls) said he didn't like Hannah Montana but did like the Jonas Brothers. :confused3So all night long, we kept changing the names of our food to Jonas names just for Tristan. Instead of "Miley Fried Chicken," Tristan ate "Joe's Fried Chicken" and Tristan's Guitar cake had the pink/purple frosting scraped off and a "J" carved into it!:rotfl:

I think Mia will like the movie! It's one of those that you feel the urge to get up and dance, and if you're a kid you probably will! :banana:

After posting the link to the video, I went back and watched it and it still makes me teary eyed! They grow up so fast :sad1:

I loved your Hannah Montana movie night! You are great at coming up with crafts and food to go with the theme!

Thanks so much! I have a lot of help here on the DIS boards coming up with the ideas. My only concern is that I'm spending so much time on our movie nights that my actual Disney planning is taking a backseat. :scared1:Once my 90 days for ADRs hits I will need to buckle down and get into full planning mode!

Great job!!! It's cool that you invited another family to join ya!

Our Disney theme night didn't happen this week.:sad2: I ended up with an appointment on Wednesday night and then got called last minute to work on Thursday night. Yesterday we went to a local amusement park and just got a pizza. It looks like I'll be the one planning the theme night by my self....DW is never home for dinner.popcorn::

I love your Hannah Montana night. The menu looks quite tasty! Surprisingly, my girls can't stand Hannah Montana. :confused3 Odd for 7 and 11 year olds. Go figure. I think if they saw a seafood menu that might just change their minds though!

So I was checking out facebook for the millionth time to day :surfweb: and I saw a post by the DIS about something called a Candlelight Processional claiming it was a "DO NOT MISS" if you're in WDW at Christmastime:santa:. Seeing as we meet that qualification, I had to check it out!

Come to find out, not only will the Candlelight Processional take place during our dates, the guest narrator for part of the time will be none other than . . . .

STEVEN

CURTIS

CHAPMAN!!!

O. . . . .M. . . . .Gosh!!!!!!!!!:jumping1:

Let me tell you why SCC is so OMG for ME! Because he sings the most beautiful song entitled "Cinderella." princess:Looking for a good cry? Take a look and listen at this music video. :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLYxtuC0oRk

Bella LOVES the song and will put on a little impromptu ballet show for us every time she hears it. And, sniff . . .sniff . . when Bella was little, she used to put on a tutu and proclaim that she had to "pratiz my danzing." :love:Could it be a more perfect song? I think NOT! Can you see why I will insist that this song be the Father/Daughter dance at DDs wedding?!? Gee - do you think I'm getting a little ahead of myself? :confused3

Anywho . . . I digress. Back to the point of this post. So Steven Curtis Chapman will be the celebrity narrator for the Candlelight Processional 12/3 - 12/5 and I reeeeeeeeeellllly want to see it. But most of all, I want my little Wish Princess Bella (and her sisters of course) to experience the Candlelight Processional because it is the ultimate marriage of the Magic of Disney and the Spirit of Christmas. We're talking emotional moments of Wishes proportions here people!!! More sniff . . .sniff. I'm getting teary eyed thinking about the possibilty of that moment.

Bella is a true miracle - I tell her this every day. And what I would love more than anything would be to watch the sparkle in the eyes of my own miracle as she witnesses the miracle of Christ's birth.

As we've never been to WDW at Christmastime, the whole Candlelight Processional thing is completely new to me. Please tell me what I need to know to make this happen for our family on Bella's Wish Trip..... so many questions - please enlighten me!!!

Do I really need to do a dinner package to make sure we get seats for the Candlelight Processional? The cost of a dinner package really isn't in our budget and would likely mean making a choice between a meal at Cindy's Royal Table (a favorite of Bella's during the last 2 trips) and the Candlelight Processional. My only other option would be selling a kidney, but I'd rather view the CP for free and save my kidney for a rainy day if possible. :laughing:

Will Bella's Make a Wish pin or GAC help us get seats for this event?

Because Steven Curtis Chapman is relatively popular, will securing seats to this be more difficult than other guest narrators? Our trip dates also encompass Anika Noni Rose's (???) time as guest narrator so I suppose we could see her if SCC is filled to capacity. and Who is Anika Noni Rose?

How quickly do reservations for the CP Dinner package fill up? Our 90 day window opens up in about 10 days - I need to prepare my list and cross my fingers that we can get the ressies we want.

I don't even know which park we will be at on what days yet! Are there days of the week that are less busy than others for the Candlelight Processional?

Any and all information and help you can give you is much appreciated. I truly had no idea what this event was up until about 20 minutes ago. Now that my eyes have been opened, I am desperately seeking a way that will allow our family to see Steven Curtis Chapman and the Candlelight Processional at Epcot during Bella's Wish Trip.

I was totally scoping out Candelight Processional with SCC as the narrator. We changed our dates and can't do it now :( , but I would do it in a heartbeat with him. He's a wonderful speaker, and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job with the story than he, because he believes in the meaning. I'd skip CRT just because you've done it before.

Keep the kidney :rotfl:

SCC is one of my very favorites! I would love to hear him do it! I will miss him by days.

I can assure you that EACH of those nights will be quite busy. I would definitely shoot for the 5:00 show so that you don't miss any of the GKTW evening stuff. Plus is usually has less of a line and lunch is cheaper than dinner.

That song...used to make me cry even before his daughter died. But now...I just can not listen to it without crying. It is so, so sad. And so beautiful. :cloud9:

EDIT: Edited to add.... If you get a lunch ressie, then you get "tickets" to the 5:00 show. If you get a dinner ressie, then you get tickets to one of the later shows. Does that make sense??

How did I miss repsonding to these first 2 posts? I read them, I remember reading them, and I know that I thought about replying :confused3 but alas, I didn't. I'm so sorry for not responding sooner - please don't hold my absentmindedness against me ;)

I haven't seen Hannah Montana either although I have seen her show on Disney Channel.

What about a Rock Star After Party Buffet? Put out some favorite munchies?

Or you mentioned Fried Chicken so how about Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and the Sweet Niblets corn?

I bet you will come up with something good. Is there a Hannah Montana Fan Website that maybe lists her favorite foods?

Our family night is tomorrow and I am making it easy on myself. We are watching Mulan and getting chinese takeout!:rotfl:

I totally used your fried chicken, mashed potatoes and sweet niblets for our Miley Stewart portion of our Best of Both Worlds meal. Grand idea!

I can't wait for Mulan night in our house - anything for an excuse to order chinese! Sadly, our Chinese food delivery driver knows us all on a first name basis - even our dog, Scooby (gulp!)! :rotfl2:

popcorn::I've been reading your PTR and I have to say that Bella is such a FIGHTER!! Everything she's been through and I still see a big cheesy grin on her face in EVERY picture of her. She is such a strong child and will conquer anything that is thrown at her::yes::. I don't know many adults with that kind of strength... You are so blessed to have 3 daughters that are beautiful inside and out. I can tell just by reading about your family adventures that they must be a BLAST to live with. I just want to thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us on DISboards and I look forward to (most likely) seeing you at GKTW... Have a wonder PT (I hope the time :tink:FLYS by!) and I'm praying for your family.

Annastesia

Annastesia thank you, and I LOVE your name BTW! I am so looking forward to meeting another Wish family at GKTW! Sunny is just adorable and you are such an incredible sister to go to these great lengths to ensure that she has an amazing Wish trip! Did you see my post about our Wish Trip countdown? I'd be happy to make a countdown for your family as well. Send me a PM if you'er interested! It helps make the time fly by just a little faster!

Great job!!! It's cool that you invited another family to join ya!

Our Disney theme night didn't happen this week.:sad2: I ended up with an appointment on Wednesday night and then got called last minute to work on Thursday night. Yesterday we went to a local amusement park and just got a pizza. It looks like I'll be the one planning the theme night by my self....DW is never home for dinner.popcorn::

Having another famiy was alot of fun and I fully intend to include more familes in the future.

I'm sorry your night didn't happen this week. You know what they say "even the best laid plans go awry." Please don't give up though - I'd love to see you have a family movie night and hear all the details! With or without DW, Juliana and you would have a blast!

I love your Hannah Montana night. The menu looks quite tasty! Surprisingly, my girls can't stand Hannah Montana. :confused3 Odd for 7 and 11 year olds. Go figure. I think if they saw a seafood menu that might just change their minds though!

The bacon wrapped scallops were my favorite part of our meal. Delish!!! Mmmmmmm! If your girls are seafood fans, they would love these! I think my girls were secretly hoping for a REAL lobster, :rotfl2: I think they've been spoiled by too many trips to the Jersey shore. Imitation just doesn't cut it for them! :snooty:

FYI - I found out who Anika Noni Rose is - she's the voice of Tatiana in the new Princess and the Frog movie! Cool, but I'd still rather see SCC. And a little sidenote here- The film will open in limited release in New York and Los Angeles on November 25, 2009 before expanding into wide release on December 11, 2009. WHAT?!?! Did they not take into consideration that Bella would like to see the movie BEFORE her Wish Trip? :rotfl2: Since we live nowhere near NY or LA, we'll be using The Princess and the Frog to help ourselves cope with Post Disney Depression after we return home!

It is so funny that two of you have mentioned watching Mulan and doing Chinese Take out. We are doing that movie the week after next and we are totally doing take out. It is the last DMFN before we leave and I am all for nice and simple.:thumbsup2

I guess great minds do think a like:hippie:

Well, unfortunately, the whole CP thing is lost on me. I"m hitting a big fat, zero for 2 here. I didn't know about Hannah either. Sorry, I'm just not much help here.

It all sounds wonderful and all that, so I'll just go get another cup of coffee and watch you all have fun with it. :surfweb:

Do love me some SCC though. :cloud9:

I was totally scoping out Candelight Processional with SCC as the narrator. We changed our dates and can't do it now :( , but I would do it in a heartbeat with him. He's a wonderful speaker, and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job with the story than he, because he believes in the meaning. I'd skip CRT just because you've done it before.

Keep the kidney :rotfl:

I think the kidney is definitely going to stay. :rotfl:I never know what medical surprise Bella will pull next so I'm keeping it on hand *just in case* :rotfl2: And I'm starting to come around to giving up CRT for a CP Dinner package. If only SCC could somehow incorporate "Cinderella" into the musical story of Christmas:cloud9:, :rotfl:

SCC is one of my very favorites! I would love to hear him do it! I will miss him by days.

I can assure you that EACH of those nights will be quite busy. I would definitely shoot for the 5:00 show so that you don't miss any of the GKTW evening stuff. Plus is usually has less of a line and lunch is cheaper than dinner.

That song...used to make me cry even before his daughter died. But now...I just can not listen to it without crying. It is so, so sad. And so beautiful. :cloud9:

EDIT: Edited to add.... If you get a lunch ressie, then you get "tickets" to the 5:00 show. If you get a dinner ressie, then you get tickets to one of the later shows. Does that make sense??

I'm sorry you will miss SCC. Hopefully you can live vicariously through my trip report if we are able to see him. I know it's not the same, but . . . :hug:

The "Cinderella" song . . . . Little Angel Maria:littleangel: . . .the thought of it all is incredibly saddening:guilty:. I recently read that SCC has started singing it again at his concerts. What an incredibly strong, faithful man. A true inspiration.

I was hoping for tix to a 5:00 CP however, I noticed that Garden Grill (tier 1 - cheapest tickets) doesn't open until 4:30! Obvioiusly we wouldn't be able to eat and make it over to the CP within 1/2 hour. Will Garden Grill open for lunch hours just for CP? :confused3

I'm really not all that interested in any of the Tier 2 restaurants, and not willing to splurge on the Tier 3 choices. What to do, what to do?

It is so funny that two of you have mentioned watching Mulan and doing Chinese Take out. We are doing that movie the week after next and we are totally doing take out. It is the last DMFN before we leave and I am all for nice and simple.:thumbsup2

I guess great minds do think a like:hippie:

Really? Just 2 more weeks?!?! How exciting!!:woohoo: and, I concur with your conclusion! :grouphug:

Well, unfortunately, the whole CP thing is lost on me. I"m hitting a big fat, zero for 2 here. I didn't know about Hannah either. Sorry, I'm just not much help here.

It all sounds wonderful and all that, so I'll just go get another cup of coffee and watch you all have fun with it. :surfweb:

Do love me some SCC though. :cloud9:

Thanks for chiming in and following along Liesa. :hug: I know you will be able to provide a plethera of information for me when it comes to Disney secrets - I saw a preview of that over on Tim's PTR and already took notes.

I just wanted to give you all a synopsis of Bella's recent medical "stuff" so as not to leave you all hanging from my last pity party regarding the hearing aids.

With the encouragement of all of you here on the DIS as well as some friends, I have begun to embrace :hug:the fact that Bella will be wearing hearing aids and realize what a blessing it is that we live in a time with incredible technology that will enable my DD to hear perfectly despite her hearing loss. Thankfully, this realization came before I told Bella that she would be getting hearing aids and before our appointment.

A couple days before the appointment, I told Bella she was very lucky. That she was sooooo special, she was getting super hero hearing abilities! This intrigued her and she was very excited for the appointment.

The appointment last Saturday, went exceptionally well. Bella was excited because she got through an appointment with no pokes, prods, blood pressure, stethoscope, or other intrusive instruments. :dance3: This was purely a consultative appointment as all the legwork was already done.

The doctor explained the process as well as the possible hearing aids. I explained our dilemma to him and he understood my concerns. He then allowed Bella to decide what color she wanted for her hearing aids. I explained that she could get brown to blend in with her hair or light peach to blend in with her skin . . . . OR, she could pick any color she wanted. There were lots of choices, blue, pink, purple, zebra striped, and even leopard print!

This is what Bella selected:

050_0099_38_nios_micro_mini_hook.jpg

It will take about 3 weeks to process insurance and get them fitted. Bella is very excited and tells everyone about her new, purple hearing aids with super hero hearing powers!

In other news, test results for diabetes came back negative :woohoo: but did reveal that Bella continues to suffer from rapid gastric emptrying (aka dumping syndrome) that causes her blood sugar to spike after eating, making her feel very sick. Because eating makes her sick, feeding her has been a struggle as she refuses to eat her pureed foods or drink her formula. When that happens, we must follow a protocol that involves blocking her hands and holding the food to her mouth until she takes a bite. Sometimes a single bite can take up to 45 minutes! :scared1:

Her doctor prescribed a medication called acarbose to inhibit the sugar from being absorbed but thus far it has been ineffective. Using a glucometer, we take her blood sugar 15 minutes after each meal. It generally ranges from 230-240. Typical for her should be about 80-120. Clearly we still have a problem.

So the saga of Bella's medical drama continues . . . . . . .

oh yes, and one other little thing. Now that it is past midnight here our trip countdown has officially travelled into double digits! That's right, just 99 more days until Bella's Wish Comes True!
:yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana::banana: :dance3:party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :jumping3: :Pinkbounc:tigger: :stitch: :simba: :mickeyjum:flower1:

Tell Bella, she's one stylin' chick with those snazzy hearing aids!!! I definitely want to see a picture of her with them on!!!

I can see that your daily struggle in feeing her is parmount to frustration!!! I simply could NOT deal with that!!! You have reached sainthood in my book, my friend!

I"ve never even heard of "dumping". No wonder the poor little princess feels crappy after eating!!! Poor thing!!

And looky!! Here you are celebrating 99 days :yay:, and here I am thinking I'm almost to one year. :lmao:

Garden grill isnt open for lunch for the candlelight package.
Those hearing aids looks great im sure shell love them x

I swear, if there ever comes a time when we are able to have a Disney Family Night without some sort of glitch, I'll spend the night worried about what will go wrong! :confused3:

So if you're keeping up, you'll notice that Mulan was slated for later on and this week's movie was supposed to be Lion King. Well, this week has been insanely hectic and I just didn't have time for menu planning so we made a last minute change. Ordering Chinese food would be much easier than preparing a whole meal so it was decided that Mulan would move up on our list and we'd save Lion King for later!:) And because our weekend is booked solid as is this evening, we moved Disney Family Night to this afternoon!

Since this was a last minute switch, we once again scrambled to find a copy of the movie. We checked our video library - no luck! :sad2:So we called Family Video. They don't even have the original Mulan?!?!? :confused3 And their copy of Mulan 2 was checked out! :guilty:Just my luck. But before we headed to Wal-Mart to blow another $20 on a Disney movie, I checked our On Demand Pay Per View movie listing and wouldn't you know, THEY HAD IT! :banana:So a couple clicks of the remote and just $2.99 later, Mulan Disney Family Afternoon was officially a GO!:thumbsup2

5250_264927270310_791745310_8478205_1338811_n.jpg

Our Mulan Craft for this afternoon was Chinese Paper Lanterns:

Thankfully, this was a super simple craft that turned out really well. I had all the supplies necessary (thick scrapbook cardstock paper, stamps, markers, adhesive, and scissors). Simply decorate one side of a 12X12 paper. Then fold it in half, mark 5 inch lines every inch from the open side towards the crease. Then cut on these lines. Wrap the paper into a roll and glue the ends together. Then smush it down so the sides bend out, and tie a string to hang it with. Aren't they cute? (the lanterns, and the kids :laughing:)

Kennedy cutting her lines
5250_264927295310_791745310_8478209_6881716_n.jpg

Bella decorating her lantern
5250_264927310310_791745310_8478210_5761119_n.jpg

AJ coloring her lantern
5250_264927325310_791745310_8478211_6520945_n.jpg

Kennedy hanging her lantern
5250_264927330310_791745310_8478212_4997528_n.jpg

5250_264927370310_791745310_8478216_6738623_n.jpg

5250_264927380310_791745310_8478218_4540787_n.jpg

Our menu for the evening:
Due to time constraints AND the lack of planning as previously mentioned, we ordered Chinese food from our favorite place, Golden Dragon. Yummy!
Mulan Fried Wontons
Mushu's Egg Drop Soup
Captain Li-Shang Sesame Chicken
Emporer's Egg Rolls
Little Brother (Mulan's Dog) Beef with Broccoli
Fa Ping (Mulan's name as a man) Kung Pow Chicken

5250_264927345310_791745310_8478213_8256354_n.jpg
Bella's Gluten Free version of Dinner
5250_264927350310_791745310_8478214_3817240_n.jpg

Of course, what would Chinese food be without chopsticks? AJ did a grea job with them!
5250_264927390310_791745310_8478219_1966232_n.jpg

Bella didn't eat much, but she did lick/try everything and she ate a lot of the soup broth
5250_264927395310_791745310_8478220_4688702_n.jpg

Kennedy performing a kung fu move with her chopsticks
5250_264927400310_791745310_8478221_5149686_n.jpg

And then she ate with them
5250_264927405310_791745310_8478222_2441987_n.jpg

And for desert - Fortune Cookies of course

5250_264927410310_791745310_8478223_764672_n.jpg

and we promised the girls we would stop at the store and pick up some HUN-ney Buns for tonight! :rotfl2:

I just love this picture of Bella's Mulan figurine - she watched the movie with us!
5250_264927425310_791745310_8478224_5306470_n.jpg

Bella and Kennedy using DH as a pillow while they watch Mulan
5250_264948705310_791745310_8478609_4446227_n.jpg

Overall, I'd call it a success!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter