Fairy Godmailer

ahalla

Mouseketeer
My family just received their postcards from Mickey Mouse anticipating our arrival. It was a huge hit. We are leaving November 30 and I would absolutely love to send a post from Mickey Mouse! Anyone interested? PM me! I will send upto 3 postcards! This will be good for anyone going January/February.

Angela1044 I just got your pm! Added you to my list and that makes me full! Thanks for letting me share the magic!

If any one else is going between now and early January My DD 6 would be thrilled to receive a card from Mickey ( 2 years ago one of my DIS Friends sent my DD a Christmas present from mickey when she herd that i had lost my job just before Christmas and DD was thrilled .)

I also would like to be a Fairy god mailer for some one going after the end of January

Any one interested can PM me

My son also got a postcard in the mail the other day,he was sooooooooooo excited thanks to a great Fairy Godmailer!If anyone would like to have a card sent I will do 3/4,we leave on December 1st to go to Disney World.Pm me your info and I would love to return the favour!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter