****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Brika, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinktinknpixiedust

Thinktinknpixiedust DIS Veteran

We are going in July and would LOVE to recieve postcards for our kids, we have 3! Then it would be fantastic to return the favor when we get there! what a fantastic idea... is anyone going in the next month? pm me... i can't wait! :Pinkbounc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smfritz03

smfritz03 Just when I thought Vacation Planning was figuring

I would love to have the kids get one of these--would help w/ the breaking the surprize to them to go to the mailbox and find something from Disney!!! And Im going the week of August 8th, if anyone needs me to mail, I would love to mail the "magic" on to someone else!! Just PM me!

4. DebIreland

DebIreland ಠvಠ

I'd be glad to send some postcards from WDW. I can send 10 at least. I'll be there from June 24th to July 6th. PM me if you want me to send some :)
    Edited to say I have enough names now and will be leaving soon so won't get on the computer again! Cheers! :)

5. buzzandwoodysmom07

buzzandwoodysmom07 Mouseketeer

I would be glad to send postcards - I am hoping that my boys pirate: pirate: get their's before we leave!

Please PM me with your info:
    Child's name
    favorite character
    message?

WE leave in 9 days :cool1:

6. Deesknee

Deesknee <font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)

I can return the magic!
    Thank you our family got ours! The older kids were swearing it was my handwriting, then they saw the postmark of Orlando!!!! Even they loved it & they're 14!

We'll be there 6/24 - 7/1 would be happy to pay it forward. We can do 3. Just pm me.

7. littledreamer7

littledreamer7 Mouseketeer

We got ours in the mail yesterday! Mine kids were swearing it was my handwriting too and I had to show them the postmark before they would believe me - it was a nice suprise. I am going the week of june17-25 and would love to return the favor. Just pm me and I will send them! Can't wait.

angie

8. Coral916

Coral916 Earning My Ears

I will be in WDW from October 7th-22nd, I need 3 sent out and will be happy to mail for you if you are there after us!!

9. BBGirl

BBGirl DIS Veteran

I'll be in WDW 7/3-7/9. I'm willing to be Fairy Godmailer to up to 10. PM if you want to be in. I will PM you back if you are in. Please include Name, address, charater of choice, Message you'd like me to write. I will be having charaters at meals sign some for family so if want one like that let me know.
    Tina

Edited I have my max. :sunny:

10. xmansmom

xmansmom Mouseketeer

I know this is late notice but is there anyone going to WDW in the next few days who could send a postcard to my kids. I will gladly do the same. I just found this thread and am so disappointed that I didn't see it sooner. I will be there June 25 - July 1 so if anyone needs one sent let me know and I'll be glad to do it.

11. Arielt

Arielt Earning My Ears

We will there Sept 26th thru Oct 1st. If someone would be so kind to send a postcard to my DD4 1/2 I would GREATLY appreciate it. :teeth: This will be our (DH, DD & me) first trip ever to WDW and we are sooooo excited. :cheer2: The grandparents and some very dear friends of the family are going to - but they have already been a bunch of times.

DD LOVES the princess!!!! Cindy, Ariel & Belle are her favorites.

I have been lurking in other rooms for a week or so and know this is a GREAT bunch of people on this site!!!!!!! I will do the same for someone when we go in September.

Thanks for anything you can do for us!!!
    Kim

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

12. 3crazymice

3crazymice Mouseketeer

I would love a Fairy Godmailer for DS (3.5 when we go) for our September 24th-30th trip. I would be happy to do some for others while we are there.

13. magicmato

magicmato <font color=blue>Some of us are just better at kee

If anyone still has room for another postcard to send out, please PM me. My daughter (who will be 4 next month) LOVES postcards and is so excited to go back to Disney. (We took her for one day in January while we were in vacation down there.) We will be back at the end of February, staying on site with her and her 2 year old sister. :sunny:

I was planing on trying to have them send me some postcards so I could mail them myself, but this way it would be a treat for me too! I will also pay it forward by sending the same number out when we go! :cool1:

Thanks again!

14. DisneycrazedX6

DisneycrazedX6 Mouseketeer

I would like to say Thank-You very much to the great people that sent my daughter(s) post cards!!! She(3) was totally amazed that Mickey and the gang knew that she was coming this month. She broke her wrist this month and one of the postcards actually told her to feel better,she can't stop talking about it to everyone!!!

Now it is my turn to pay it forward!!!! We will be there June 29th-July 12th. Please PM me with child's name,when you will be arriving or when your last visit was and any personal message. I will be happy to do 10 or so!!! Can't wait to talk to you....and go to Disney of course!!!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

15. shellynn24

shellynn24 DIS Veteran

What a great Thread! My family will be in WDW August 20-30. I would be glad to send some Disney mail when I get there. If anyone is going to be there before us, my DS and DD would love to get one. :banana: Honestly, so would I! I would like to have one sent to my husband in Iraq too. If anyone can help, or I can help anyone, just let me know. :wave:

*****I just hit my limit of Fairy Godmail cards!*******

Thanks for my childrens' and my husband's cards!

16. WDW1st-timers

WDW1st-timers <font color=deeppink>In Love with MetallicA<br><fo

By any chance I was wondering if I could get a Fairy Godmailer for my 3 kids. Two little girls princess: and one big big big kid :rolleyes1 named daddy. This is our first trip to Disney and we are so excited. My girls and hubby would be on :cloud9: :cloud9: if they had personal postcards sent to them.

Our trip is booked for Sept 11th to Sept 21st; and we would love :lovestruc to send out postcards as returned favour; and for upcoming goers.

PM me if your able to help out please and thank you.

Lannah

17. yael azari

yael azari Yaeldisney411

: :love2:
    Thank-You!
    Thank You!

18. jmdm615

jmdm615 Earning My Ears

Hello everyone,

I had a postcard pixie for my upcoming trip all lined up, but unfortunately, she forgot my address at home and now I'm scrambling to find another before our July 17 departure date. Is anyone out there willing to be a postcard pixie for my sons and my niece? I'm not even sure if I'm posting this on the correct board. Is there anyone out there who's going in the next week or so, who's willing to spread a little magic for my kids?

Thanks,

19. Coodie5

Coodie5 Earning My Ears

I'm getting so excited just thinking about my son's reaction if he and his sister were to get a post card from Mickey or Buzz Lightyear.

We will be at WDW 8/28-9/4/05 and I will gladly send a couple to make a kids day. I

'm totally computer illiterate and have no idea how do anything. Could someone fill me in on how to give my son's address and how to get an address to send one when we go? :badpc: :confused3

20. SerinaEmily

SerinaEmily Mouseketeer

what an AWESOME idea!! I'd love to participate. I have a 6 year old boy, 4 year old girl and 9 month old girl. Anyone up to sending some postcards our way as we are getting close to our September trip! PM me if anyone can help us out! Thanks :)

21. mjslvswdw1

mjslvswdw1 Mouseketeer

I would love to make 10 kids as happy as my niece was tonight! She got a postcard from "Ariel" and was beside herself!

I will be in WDW from July 11th until July 14th. I will send 10 kids a postcard from the MK with a Disney stamp. I will need each child's name, address, favorite character, and what makes them happy. Please PM the requests to me, and hopefully I will make your little one as happy as my niece was tonight!

I think I was more excited about our trip then she is....especially when she said...."Auntie MiMi..Ariel says she cannot wait to see me when we are in WDW, are we going tomorrow?!"

Again...the first ten PM's will get a postcard! :goodvibes

Melissa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.