1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by rescuetink, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Gator33

Gator33 Earning My Ears

I will be in WDW Dec 6 and would be happy to send some postcards. My daughter loves getting them and I would love to bring some fairy dust to another family.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

If you wouldn't mind shooting some out to my girls for their Christmas surprise that would be awesome!

I'll PM you the info, if you don't mind?

4. pmtaylor

pmtaylor MagicalDreamer

Would you be able to send cards to 6 girls going to Disney Jan 2, 2013?

5. Gator33

Gator33 Earning My Ears

Be happy to. Just PM me the info.

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

PM'd you back. Please let me know if you don't get it... it was on my phone and I wasn't sure if it went through completely :laughing:

7. oilrok

oilrok Earning My Ears

It would be great if someone would be willing to do this for us. We are going to DW for the first time in May 2013. The kids are 7 and 5. If you could do this and don't mind sending to Canada please PM me.

8. ladybug0506

ladybug0506 Earning My Ears

We are leaving in 2 days and we are sending out a few cards for people. I know there are a lot of people doing Disney as a Christmas gift so if anyone needs cards sent out that hasn't already found someone to send one for them, you can pm me. We will be there Dec 5-12. Let me know if we can help!

9. DisneyCP2002

DisneyCP2002 <font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm

Is there anyone going soon that would be willing to send a card to a little boy. He will be going on his first Disney trip this January. It will be also a celebration of his 4th birthday.

10. disneyjes

disneyjes Mouseketeer

What a wonderful and SWEET idea!

We are planning to go on our first trip towards the end of April. We would be so appreciative if someone could send a postcard to my 6 year old son!

Please PM me! Thank you! I will do this as well once we get closer to our date! <3

11. gapoochi

gapoochi Mouseketeer

We just got our card! Made my kids day and mine too! My daughter keeps kissing the card and saying how nice Cinderella is and that she can't believe it lol

We'll be at WDW Sat till the 16th. I can send a couple cards if anyone needs, please message me.

12. bks9581

bks9581 Mouseketeer

I will be in Disney Jan 12-20. I am happy to send a few cards out. PM me your info if you need a FG!

13. airforcemomof2

airforcemomof2 Mouseketeer

Would anyone there at WDW, or going very soon be able to send a card to my kiddos? We are leaving on the 19th, and I would love a card from Mickey and friends saying how excited they are to be spending Christmas with us! :) Thank you!!

14. Guyer81304

Guyer81304 Earning My Ears

We are going to be at WDW the week of March 25. We would love to send your little ones a postcard.

Please PM with:
    Children's names
    Address
    Dates traveling
    And the character they would like to hear from.

15. Scottiesmommy08

Scottiesmommy08 Mouseketeer

I posted here a while back and had two offers, but missed the dates. I would love for my DD to get a postcard. We are leaving Jan 16th for POP. Would be more than happy to return the favor.

16. jmccreery

jmccreery Earning My Ears

I got postcards from a fairy god mailer for my 2 boys but my little girls never showed up!! I know it's short notice but if someone could send her one within the next few days that would be awesome....

17. ArmyMPwife

ArmyMPwife Tinkerbell

We plan to take our little ones to Disney next summer and I would love it if someone could send them a card, or at least my daughter, she is 2 and loves getting mail. My son is only 1 but it would still be fun to show him when he's older

18. stacynichole

stacynichole Earning My Ears

We will be going in February 2013, staying at all star movies and would love to have someone send my 3 kids a card!! This is their BIG Christmas gift!! I would also love to send a few out when I go!! PM me to set it up!!

19. HesATramp

HesATramp Mouseketeer

Hi all!

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do some postcard mailing for me. We will be taking SEVERAL (7) newbies down when we go to the World in February (1-8), and thought it would be neat for them to receive a postcard from a character!

If you are willing to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it; as I'm sure they would as well! PM me for the names and addresses!

Thanks in advance!

Until next time,
    John

20. DizzyErin

DizzyErin DIS Veteran

Hi just wondering if anyone is able to send a postcard to England to 2 little girls soon .. It's their first time and i would really appreciate it
    TIA :)

21. pmtaylor

pmtaylor MagicalDreamer

we will be in Disney January 2-6. Can send cards for someone. Can send up to 5. Just PM me the names and addresses plus anything specific to put on the card -- :wizard: