****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

If someone is there now or soon, I would love to tell my girls that we're going to Disney with a postcard from a princess. Anyone able to help?

Hi everyone! Still looking to see if someone could send my son a postcard for our visit to WDW on Oct 27th. It'll be his birthday (he's turning 6) and his first visit! Either Mickey or Donald would be great!

Edit: change of plans. We had to bump part of our stay up a couple weeks to Oct 8th due to a family emergency. So we'll be going then for a few days as well November 2nd (crazy I know, but we didn't have the heart to cancel everything completely and FL isn't that far from us so we don't mind the travel). So if anyone could get a postcard sent by Oct 8th that would be great! We'll be attending MNSSHP and we haven't told him about the bump in dates yet so well be surprising him with the postcard the morning we leave.

Last edited:

Is there anybody willing to send a very special girl & her big brother a couple postcards from disney. They are going in December on her wish trip! If you can help please message me, thanks!

Is there anybody willing to send a very special girl & her big brother a couple postcards from disney. They are going in December on her wish trip! If you can help please message me, thanks!
I am going in November and would be glad to send some post cards!

This is sooo cool. I am going in April of this year to celebrate my DD birthday. It will also be my besties and her DS first trip. I would love if someone was able to send one to them! I would also be more than willing to send a little fairy dust myself. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is most awesome
We are going to WDW Christmas 2017. We are taking our then 4yr Old DD (and her then 11 yr old brother, but he was with us when we got married in WDW in 2010) it will be our last family trip as their Dad now has CLL.
It would be so awesome if someone could send them a card this Christmas saying Mickey Mouse is looking forward to them visiting him.
I would be really happy to send some out when we are there.
Much thanks

We are going to WDW Mid November, I would be happy to mail postcards and send pixie dust your way!
My little is too small to understand right now, maybe in a few years we will request cards.
Send me your request via email at working_2_ttravel@yahoo.com

Looking forward to our magical vacation!

We are going to WDW Mid November, I would be happy to mail postcards and send pixie dust your way!
My little is too small to understand right now, maybe in a few years we will request cards.
Send me your request via email at working_2_ttravel@yahoo.com

Looking forward to our magical vacation!
This would be a great time as our family and friends will be going in April. My family are veterans of wdw, but my friends family it will be their first time. I'm thinking of sending them all a card for Christmas time. If you can pm me I can give you more details. Thank you in advance.

This would be a great time as our family and friends will be going in April. My family are veterans of wdw, but my friends family it will be their first time. I'm thinking of sending them all a card for Christmas time. If you can pm me I can give you more details. Thank you in advance.

I would be glad to mail postcards, I can't seem to figure out how to PM,,, apologize,
You can send me an email, or can you send me a PM,?

Anyone going in the next several weeks? We are going Dec 10th and I would like someone to mail 3 postcards. One for each of my boys (2&6) and one for the pair that is traveling with us. No specifics, we'll take anything. Thanks!!

Edited to add that if my dates work for someone else I would be happy to mail some cards while we are there.

My family will be going to WDW Dec 4th-9th to celebrate my daughters 3rd birthday and 1st wdw trip and I would love it if someone could send 1 card for me. I will be happy to pay it forward when I am there :)

Thank you!!

Anyone in Disneyland right now that can send a princess postcard to my DD, who is having a b-day in Nov? .. kind of thought I had done this last month.. But you know.. we males tend to be absent-minded..

Thanks

Hi, will anyone be there Dec or Jan willing to send my two girls postcards from a princess? (any princess will do, preferably 1 postcard for each but if that's too much we could do both girls on one postcard too) TIA

We will be there in February and will gladly pay it forward.

Hi there everyone....Looking for a FGM! I'll be traveling end of January and will gladly pay it forward.

Hi, will anyone be there Dec or Jan willing to send my two girls postcards from a princess? (any princess will do, preferably 1 postcard for each but if that's too much we could do both girls on one postcard too) TIA

We will be there in February and will gladly pay it forward.

Hi I will be there end of Jan and happy to send postcards. PM me with address and message and I will do the rest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter