****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We will be heading to see Mickey next week, and I will be happy to take 5 kiddos (or combinations of kiddos) to send post cards to for upcoming trips! We've done this for years and I love to think about the kids lighting up with smiles when they get their greetings!!

I would love to take you up on the offer :) Just let me know and I can inbox you my address :)

I'd love to take you up on the offer! I posted before, but maybe no one saw it? I have 3 kiddos, 7 and 9 y/o boys who love star wars (namely yoda and R2D2) and a 5 y/o girl who's especially enamored with Princess Aurora. We arrive June 14th. This is our first trip, and we parents are sooo excited to finally surprise them (they've been asking for a few years) after our magic bands arrive. This would be the icing on the cake. I'm happy to reciprocate when we are visiting Disney. Thanks so much!!!

Sounds like so much fun!! Just PM me your address and if there is anything special you would like the cards to say!!

I would love to take you up on the offer :) Just let me know and I can inbox you my address :)
Hi! Do you have any room to add 2 more kids? You can do a combined postcard. I would really appreciate it. We are going for our first time in September and I really want to make this as magical as possible.

Hi! Do you have any room to add 2 more kids? You can do a combined postcard. I would really appreciate it. We are going for our first time in September and I really want to make this as magical as possible.

When are you going in September?

If anyone needs a postcard sent to them, PM me and let me know. We are going in June, the 20th - 27th. So I am more than willing to send out post cards. PM me with the address/Favorite Character/ Childs name, and I will send them out when we get there.

Thanks!

I think you have to have 10 posts to start a conversation.
So just post some more and then it will become available. :)

My wife, 3 daughters 7,5,3 and I are all headed to Disney World this November 13th-19th. This will be their first trip, and 27 yrs since I was there.

We are going to Disney in October and I would be so grateful if someone could mail a postcard to my Jeff from Donald Duck! Please PM if you're willing to do this! thank you!

Hello All. You need to get up to 10 posts before we can message you. So post a few more messages, and then people will be able to message you and coordinate getting you a post card.

I love this! My husband and I will be going September 14-21. I would love to send out a couple postcards while we're there. I just read the above post that says I need to post here 10 times in order to receive/send PM so I'll try to post a bit more before making any connections.

I would love it too if my husband (named Donald!) could receive a postcard from Donald Duck any time before September if someone is able. (haha we're both kids at heart) :) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter