****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hey Y'all! We will be going to Disney and Universal June 11-28. I would love it if we could get 2 postcards, one to my niece and nephew and the other to my 2 nieces. If you PM me I can give you specifics on names and addresses. Also, when I am there in June I would be more than happy to be a FGM to someone else. Thanks in advance!

Hey Y'all! We will be going to Disney and Universal June 11-28. I would love it if we could get 2 postcards, one to my niece and nephew and the other to my 2 nieces. If you PM me I can give you specifics on names and addresses. Also, when I am there in June I would be more than happy to be a FGM to someone else. Thanks in advance!

Already got a reply! I love the disboards!!!! I am happy to be a FGB in June if anyone needs one!

Dawn

Hello All- My family will be going to WDW May 2-7, I have done FGM in the past I take 5 families. Please PM me with your address, boy/girl, what dates you are going and if you are celebrating (birthday, end of school, first trip, family vacation), and Character. I would like to have this info by May 1 so I can be ready. We are seeing the Frozen sisters so I will take 2 families for them. Others pick are: Mickey, Minnie (Fab 5) for sure and maybe Snow White, Bell, and Jasmine.
- All you need is Faith, Trust and a little bit of Pixi Dust!

I'm new to disboards so I'm not sure if I'm too far out...but we are making our first trip to Disney June 8th-12th and will be going to Magic Kingdom. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer for my 3 daughters (ages 5, 4, and 2). The girls like Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle and Elsa. Thanks in advance! :)

Let me know if you need me to be your FGM- I am happy to help.

I apologize to those that have not had a reply from me. I have reached my maximum of 10 FGMs.

Good Afternoon, I am so so new to this and this is our first trip. I want to be as organized as possible and make this as special as I can for my two daughters as I don't know if and we will ever be able to go again. We are arriving WDW June 7, 2015 and leaving the 13th. I will be glad to be someone's Godmailer while I am there. My daughter is 5, named Lauren and her favorite is of course Elsa. My other daughter, Braylen age 10 and loves Sully from Monster's INC.

Can anyone help me with this?

my email is: mommycleveringa@gmail.com if you can help me make a binder or any other help. I am a single mom on a budget and want to make this a dream come true vacation.

Thank you in advance!!!!

I sent you an email in regards to planning and also FGM- Happy to help!

Hi Guys! We'll be at WDW starting May 31st and I'd love to have someone send my daughter and my niece a postcard in the next week or two. I'll be glad to pay it forward! Thanks!

I Sent you a PM- Let me know if you need me to help :)

This sounds like an awesome idea! We go in less then 30 days.... I have 3 boys.... I am new here so I need to get to 10 posts first before I can PM. Any tips to get a godmailer and to be one when we get there? Thanks!!!

Hello!!! I am new and going to WDW in 30 days with my family... I would be happy to be a godmailer to someone when I am there! Is anyone going in the next 2-3 weeks to send one to my 3 children (ages 8, 6, and 2-1/2)? So excited but feeling anxious trying to finish planning our FIRST TRIP :)

We are taking our sons girlfriend for her very first trip!! August 9-16. If anyone can be a FGM for her, our two sons and my husband (for being awesome for taking us again), i would greatly appreciate it. We would pay it back in kind while we are there. We have done FGM in the past and loved getting them and sending them (especially love hearing how happy the kids are when getting them!!) thanks!!

Hello!!! I am new and going to WDW in 30 days with my family... I would be happy to be a godmailer to someone when I am there! Is anyone going in the next 2-3 weeks to send one to my 3 children (ages 8, 6, and 2-1/2)? So excited but feeling anxious trying to finish planning our FIRST TRIP :)
Sent you a PM- Happy to help we are going May 2-7.

Ok, you will think I am nuts but I am trying to bring some magic for a teenager I am taking to Disney next October. I will be taking my DS 11 and my half sister who will be 16!!! I am so excited! I know she is all grown up but her last Disney trip was when she was 6, her parents have since divorced, she went through a rough patch and is now "open again" to spending more time with her extended family. She can't wait for the trip and I want to make it as magical as I know it can be.
So if a fair godmailer wants to help me create some magic for my DS11 and my half sister16, let me know. You have to be willing to mail to Canada.
I will be glad to pay it forward when I visit WDW in late October.
PM if you can help.

Thanks!

Ok, you will think I am nuts but I am trying to bring some magic for a teenager I am taking to Disney next October. I will be taking my DS 11 and my half sister who will be 16!!! I am so excited! I know she is all grown up but her last Disney trip was when she was 6, her parents have since divorced, she went through a rough patch and is now "open again" to spending more time with her extended family. She can't wait for the trip and I want to make it as magical as I know it can be.
So if a fair godmailer wants to help me create some magic for my DS11 and my half sister16, let me know. You have to be willing to mail to Canada.
I will be glad to pay it forward when I visit WDW in late October.
PM if you can help.

Thanks!
i am heading in mid june and would do it if you want something that early. message me if that is good for you

We are going to disneyworld in July and would love if someone could our daughter and son a card! Thanks!

Hello All, Last minute trip that my wife and I planned to Disney. Going to be there Jun 21 - Jun 27 at the Cabins in Wilderness Lodge. Anyone that can send 3 postcards, one for each of my daughters would be awesome.

And if you could send one to my wife as well, if that is not asking too much that would be terrific.

upload_2015-5-1_14-2-21.png

My daughters on the way to Disney two years ago

upload_2015-5-1_14-3-1.png

My daughters on the monorail on day one.

upload_2015-5-1_14-3-38.png

Me and my youngest waiting for rope drop at MK.

Okay, so enough pictures. :)

I would be happy to help anyone with postcards when we are there, and we are driving, so we are starting in Ohio and going to Florida, so if anyone wants something sent from a bunch of states and then a grand prize from Disney, let me know. My wife and I love doing silly stuff and helping out. :)

I just heard about this and just love it. We'll be there May 22nd. Not sure if it's too late for a fgm for my girls (4 and 6). I'm happy to do it in a couple of weeks when we're there!

My family is heaeded to WDW in just 4 weeks!!! Would love for someone to be a FGM for my niece, age 4, a HUGE Frozen fan, and my nephew, age 10, an Avengers fan. please pm me.Would also like to be a FGM for 3 families going to WDW after us. We will be there June 4-11.

Hi! I am Jerica and I am going to Disney Sept. 10th. I would love for someone to mail postcards to my kids.
Their names are Jayvian and Nilayza and Lily. Jayvian love Donald Duck or Mickey; Nila loves Cinderella, Belle, or Ariel and Lily loves Princess Jasmine.

If you could say "Can't wait to meet you!" from the characters, that would be awesome.

Please PM me for the address.

THANK YOU!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter