****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

What a wonderful idea this is. We are going to WDW on 23rd May and would love to have cards for our two children before we go. Please PM me if you can help. Happy to return the favour when we are there.

Hi vilmaris:

Would love to help you. I will send you an email to get the details.:lovestruc

Karen

Thanks Karen! Very sweet of you. I am looking forward to your email.

Can't wait till we are there and I can do this for soneone too.

Thank you FGM :love:

Hi kipper,

We would be happy to help. We're there april 28-may 2. I just created an account so it might take me a couple of days to get access to PM.

I'm still trying to figure out this PM thing myself. I will shoot you an email to get your details.

If anyone can help, my daughters would love a card also. We'll be there April 28. My email is caligrl4888@gmail.com for anyone that can help. Many thanks!

New here! :) We would LOVE to have a Fairy Godmailer for our daughters 1st trip to Disney. We will be there May 18th to 24th. I would be delighted to be someone elses FGM. LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!

We would love a Fairy Godmailer!! Our trip is April 18th to April 25th :) I would also love to be someone else's while we're there, I think it would be so fun to send someone else some Disney Magic to get them excited for their trip! Just one card! And we are going to Walt Disney World.

We would love a Fairy Godmailer!! Our trip is April 18th to April 25th :) I would also love to be someone else's while we're there, I think it would be so fun to send someone else some Disney Magic to get them excited for their trip!

Oh and we would just need one card!

We are going to WDW in October and would love a Fairy Godmailer! Would also be happy to be someone else's while we are there! We would need 2 cards.

Help! Anyone who can be a FGM for us who is either there now or will be arriving in a day or two, we could use your help. We are leaving in 9 days so it would need to go out soon. Please PM me if you can help us out. Thanks

CassiTiede - we can help. I don't mind sending another one. We'll be there April 28-May 2. You can email me the details caligrl4888@gmail.com

Also, if anyone can send my girls one card. They would love it. :)

I love this idea! We are traveling May 26-June 1 and would love to send some cards. I love mail! If someone could send one to my two children, I would be grateful :)

This is such a fantastic idea! My hubby and I are taking my son for the first time 4/8 - 4/11 for his BIRTHDAY! I'd love for someone time be his FGM in the weeks leading up to this - he loves Toy Story, Monsters, INC, and Mickey, but I'll be impressed with ANYTHING! :)

While we are there, we can also be a FGM! Just let me know what you need and when!

I'm still trying to figure out this PM thing myself. I will shoot you an email to get your details.

If anyone can help, my daughters would love a card also. We'll be there April 28. My email is caligrl4888@gmail.com for anyone that can help. Many thanks!

We'll be there beginning of 4/8 - 4/11. Is that early enough? I'll email you!

We would love a Fairy Godmailer!! Our trip is April 18th to April 25th :) I would also love to be someone else's while we're there, I think it would be so fun to send someone else some Disney Magic to get them excited for their trip! Just one card! And we are going to Walt Disney World.
Hey! We are going 4/9 to 4/11. We can take care of it! Just email me kids' names and addy to amriley09@gmail.com

New here! :) We would LOVE to have a Fairy Godmailer for our daughters 1st trip to Disney. We will be there May 18th to 24th. I would be delighted to be someone elses FGM. LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!
Hey! We will be there 4/9 - 11. Is this early enough? Just email me @ amriley09@gmail.com with kids' names and addy, and I'll take care of it! :)

I am looking for someone who would be willing to be a Fairy Godmailer to my 3 kiddos. We are headed to The World of Magic on March 1st. I have two little princesses and one teenage son. If anyone could help me please let me know.
Thanks!
Would you be willing to be my 4yr-old son's FGM? We are headed to WDW in early April, and haven't told him yet. It will be his first trip and we are taking him for his bday. If not, I understand! Just let me know, amriley09@gmail.com Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter