Fairies, Stitch and the Five of Us! 9/12/09-9/20/09 - 9 Day report complete!

We maneuvered our way to the AAA booth at the back of the camera store next to Tony's. We asked the AAA representative which show was the least busy so we could be fit in as the earlier host told us to do. He said, “6:30”, but that was when our dinner reservations were. So I thanked him. He then told me that they had a 4 o’clock show and we could see it, but he explained I had asked which show was the least busy. He took our vouchers and let us in 30 minutes early. The kids had a blast running around the small theater and taking pictures in the cut-outs. I remember in 1986 seeing a film about Walt Disney and I could swear it was in this same theater, but my memory may be failing me.

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02473.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

Then the AAA host came out and told us that this was a unique story time experience only for AAA customers. He explained that the book that would be read from was made uniquely for AAA. Do you hear an AAA commercial yet? Then he told us that our surprise character would be out in just a minute. Two years ago is was the Fairy Godmother. Our surprise was awesome…. It was Snow White!

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

DSC02487.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

After the story Snow White took time to meet with each family in attendance, sign autographs and take pictures.

DSC02489.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

We left the story time and I decided to check my cell phone that I had placed on vibrate during the story time. The battery that was alive 20 minutes ago was dead! We decided to get some free ice water from the bakery. While in there we also decided that the beignets looked tasty so we used a snack credit on one to go with our water. Then it was time to head to the busses for dinner.

We leave the park and headed for the busses. We are stopped right before the lines for the various busses start. A cast member tells us that a bomb has been discovered on one of the busses and we need to go back into the park for at least two more hours. The busses are being searched one by one. I am almost in tears by this point as it is hot and my two little ones have melted. We have dinner reservations, my phone is dead and I am by myself with the two little ones. I find a supervisor and explain my story to her. She tells me to wait a minute and she will be back with me. She goes and tells the cast member to stop telling people about the bomb and to just tell them that there is a delay. Then I can hear her radioing to see if they can send one of the hotel vans over, but they are all in use. Finally, after about 15 minutes a bus pulls up and they put everyone for about 3-4 hotels all on that bus just to get them going. She told me to wait one more minute and a bus to the Animal Kingdom Lodge would pull up. By this point I was exhausted. I get on the bus and start talking to these two women. They both have grown children on the bus with special needs. They help me out with DS4, DD1 and the double stroller. One of them also lent me her phone so I could call DH. DH said that he almost didn’t answer his phone since he didn’t recognize the number, but he answered. I told him that I would have just left him a voice mail. He had finally gotten a bus to Animal Kingdom, but he still had to get another bus to AKL, but he only had DD9 with him.

Finally we made it to Boma! It was chaotic. No one was on time for their reservations since everything was out of whack due to the bus situation. We were seated pretty close to our reservation time. Dinner was amazing! This restaurant is one of my favorites!

DSC02493.jpg

DSC02494.jpg

This is my favorite part of Boma, the dessert buffet. Try the Zebra Domes!

DSC02496.jpg

I loved the ceilings and the lighting fixtures!

DSC02497.jpg

Here are some more photos of dinner:

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

DSC02500.jpg

After dinner we debated about which bus to take to a park to transfer to a bus to our resort. We chose the Epcot bus. There were only two families on the bus. The bus driver asked where we were going when we got to Epcot and he told us to stay on the bus. He was heading over to the Pop stop to pick up the Pop Century guests next so we rode the same bus from Animal Kingdom Lodge to our resort, Pop Century.

When we returned to Pop it was almost time for Illuminations. I asked at the desk where to watch the fireworks from and the cast member gave me a map. We were able to watch both Illuminations and Wishes from the fourth floor of the building by the bowling pin pool. DS4 loved watching the fireworks without all of the scary noises. On the way back to the room we took some more photos of the room. We also went swimming one night, but I can’t remember now which night it was.

DSC02501.jpg

DSC02502.jpg

DSC02503.jpg

It was time to call it a night! princess:

We leave the park and headed for the busses. We are stopped right before the lines for the various busses start. A cast member tells us that a bomb has been discovered on one of the busses and we need to go back into the park for at least two more hours. The busses are being searched one by one. I am almost in tears by this point as it is hot and my two little ones have melted. We have dinner reservations, my phone is dead and I am by myself with the two little ones. I find a supervisor and explain my story to her. She tells me to wait a minute and she will be back with me. She goes and tells the cast member to stop telling people about the bomb and to just tell them that there is a delay.

We were at MK the day of the bomb scare as well. My DH had heard them make some type of announcement that afternoon about bus delays but I was in a restroom and never heard it.

That night after MK closed, it was the worst mob scene at the busses that I have ever seen!! The whole bus area was just wall to wall people. There weren't just long lines...there was just no empty space to make a line.

There was no way I was fighting that to make it down to the Pop stop but DH and older DD wanted to wait for a bus. I took youngest DD, stroller and all, and walked over to the Contemp, hopped on and off monorails until we got to Epcot, and then took a bus to Pop from there. We still made it back to our room at least 30+ minutes before DH and DD did. Actually, we had time to change clothes in our 70's room and go swimming in the bowling pin pool (Hippy Dippy was closed that night). LOL

We were at MK the day of the bomb scare as well. My DH had heard them make some type of announcement that afternoon about bus delays but I was in a restroom and never heard it.

That night after MK closed, it was the worst mob scene at the busses that I have ever seen!! The whole bus area was just wall to wall people. There weren't just long lines...there was just no empty space to make a line.

There was no way I was fighting that to make it down to the Pop stop but DH and older DD wanted to wait for a bus. I took youngest DD, stroller and all, and walked over to the Contemp, hopped on and off monorails until we got to Epcot, and then took a bus to Pop from there. We still made it back to our room at least 30+ minutes before DH and DD did. Actually, we had time to change clothes in our 70's room and go swimming in the bowling pin pool (Hippy Dippy was closed that night). LOL

I am so grateful now that we chose to go to Epcot to change busses instead of the Magic Kingdom. We made it back from dinner with ease. I do remember the pool being closed that night. I guess we went swimming a different night. Are you in my pictures of the bowling pin pool and its swimming guests? I did not realize that we stayed at the same resort at the same time! We were also in the 70's building. We were in 6124. Where were you? :wizard:

A cast member tells us that a bomb has been discovered on one of the busses and we need to go back into the park for at least two more hours. The busses are being searched one by one. I am almost in tears by this point as it is hot and my two little ones have melted. We have dinner reservations, my phone is dead and I am by myself with the two little ones. I find a supervisor and explain my story to her. She tells me to wait a minute and she will be back with me. She goes and tells the cast member to stop telling people about the bomb and to just tell them that there is a delay.

First of all...HUGE hugs to you! What a crazy time! Two little ones. Tired. Ready to get out of there and someone tells you there is a bomb on a bus? :scared1:

Were you scared?

I can't believe the CM said that!

And how funny that the super went to tell the cast member..."Uh...stop telling people there is a bomb on the bus!"

:rotfl:

What was the first CM thinking? It is a wonder there was not any panic.

Glad you got to Boma! I LOVE my Boma meals! :)

I have more to comment on...I just had to say something about THAT! :)

First of all...HUGE hugs to you! What a crazy time! Two little ones. Tired. Ready to get out of there and someone tells you there is a bomb on a bus? :scared1:

Were you scared?

I can't believe the CM said that!

And how funny that the super went to tell the cast member..."Uh...stop telling people there is a bomb on the bus!"

:rotfl:

What was the first CM thinking? It is a wonder there was not any panic.

Glad you got to Boma! I LOVE my Boma meals! :)

I have more to comment on...I just had to say something about THAT! :)

I was not scared by the bomb idea. I guess I knew that Disney would handle it. At that point it was incredibly hot and I was tired with the two little ones. I was worried I couldn't get a hold of DH and I felt lost and confused. I didn't know what to do or who to turn to. I just felt like melting in a pile an crying. I cannot tell you how comforting it was to have those two women on the bus who understood exactly what I was going through. It was fate that they were on the same bus with me with their extraordinary kids. They helped me out so much! :littleangel:

Boma is one of my very favorite meals! We eat there almost every trip, but we will be skipping it in November since DS4 chose mostly character meals for his meals. princess:

Everyone make it up early this morning. We were dressed, showered and at the bus stop by 8:15! We took the bus to the Magic Kingdom and then took the monorail to the Contemporary. DS4 finally was not afraid of the monorail today!

DSC02505.jpg

We made it to breakfast about 20 minutes early and we only waited about 5 minutes until we were called for our photo and seated.

DSC02506.jpg

All of the kids were so excited for this breakfast. I had printed special Chef Mickey’s autograph pages for the characters to sign. There was a single woman having breakfast at a table near our so we would take her pictures with the characters. She also took one of all of us together. I meant to add the Chef Mickey’s photos to our Photopass, but I forgot. I will let the pictures tell the story of breakfast. Here you go:

DSC02508.jpg

DSC02510.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

DSC02512.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02515.jpg

DSC02516.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

DSC02519.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

Pluto decided to eat the child’s Pluto from the table behind us:

DSC02532.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02536.jpg

To be continued on the next post….

Finally everyone is in a photo:

DSC02537.jpg

Then Pluto tastes DS4:

DSC02538.jpg

Then DS4 and DD1 ham it up while twirling their napkins during the celebration time:

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

We leave breakfast and take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. We decided to head to Frontierland and the best way to get there would be the train. While we were waiting on the train we found the old penny machines. In the late 1980’s these used to be on Main Street. There was a whole section that is now a store that had these in them. I remember playing with them and thinking it was one of the best parts of the trip from then. I wondered where they went. Some of them are in the train station.

DSC02543.jpg

DD1 was too small to ride Splash Mountain so we went with DD9 and played on the Splash Mountain playground. The girls had a lot of fun.

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

DS4’s first ride on Splash Mountain. They are in row 3.

DSC02546.jpg

Next, DD9 and I rode. This is my second favorite ride after the Haunted Mansion. I took pictures of everything I could take pictures of while protecting my camera from the wet parts of the ride.

DSC02547.jpg

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02551.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02554.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

DSC02557.jpg

DSC02558.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

DSC02560.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02563.jpg

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

DSC02567.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02573.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02578.jpg

DD9 and I were in the back row. When we got off this ride we were drenched. We did not get wet on either drop. It was after going around the little loop, we had to wait on another log to go up. While waiting another log came down and a huge wave came over the back of our log and we were sopping wet!

DSC02579.jpg

Now that you have relived the entire ride, I will share why I took so many pictures of it. DS4 is very scared by the unknown. Since we are going back in November on his Wish trip, if I show him the ride step by step several times then he won’t be afraid to try it again.

We left Splash Mountain and we were heading to Big Thunder Railroad when a mom stopped up to tell us DS4’s leg was bleeding. I am not sure why he does this, but he likes to scratch his legs when he is upset. It started when we took his braces off after wearing them all night and his legs itched, but now he just does it when he is upset. I could not get the bleeding to stop. While DD9 and DH rode Big Thunder Railroad, I took the two little ones to first aid. There I was reprimanded by the nurse that DD1’s cheeks were flushed and she needed more water. She also told me that I needed to be changing her diapers every two hours. I know that she was trying to be helpful, but I could have figured this out. I wanted to ask if I should also change my son’s diapers that often since he is still in diapers, but I bit my tongue. She also yelled at me for touching the pen since I might have blood on my hands. I assured her all of the blood was on the paper towels and none was on my hands. I am sure she disinfected the pen after I left.

After this fun experience we went next door and got some more free ice water and then went and rode Buzz Lightyear again! By this point everyone was back together again. Then we went to see the Monster’s Laugh Club. It was so cute and funny!

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

Then DD9 wanted to see if she could find Rosetta so we headed over to the Fairies section again!

DSC02582.jpg

Guess who was our character handler? It was George. He of course remembered DS4 and asked him if he was staying close today. My DH looked confused and I explained that George was there at the party when we lost DS4. George told us he was going to the party tonight as a guest and he was looking forward to it. He also let me know that the other night the line had been closed and he held it open until DS4 returned just so he could meet the dwarves. That was some amazing magic!

We went to see the fairies and today it was Fawn (orange), Tinkerbell and Silvermist (blue).

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02589.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02591.jpg

Then everyone wanted to ride the Dumbos again. DS4 was not scared this time!

DSC02594.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

Next up was Snow White and again there was no crying!

DSC02597.jpg

DSC02598.jpg

DSC02600.jpg

DSC02601.jpg

DSC02602.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

Next we went to the handicapped entrance to ride the carousel. The one problem here is that the handicapped entrance is also the exit. The cast members start loading the carousel before everyone is out from the last group. It was a minor oversight and we were on the same ride right away!

DSC02604.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

DSC02606.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

After the ride we walked over to the Tinkerbell’s Treasures Store. I may have the wrong name for the store. I wanted to see if the kids could peer in the hole where Tinkerbell is that I had read about. I knew that we were too late to wake up Tink, but I thought it would be fun for them to see. The cast member asked to hold on a minute. Then a few minutes later DD1 was handed a bell. She rang it and DS4 rang it and Tinkerbell appeared on the screen. It was mid-afternoon and these two wonderful cast members took time to let my kids wake up Tinkerbell again. Would you believe I forgot to take a photo?

We decided to try Peter Pan again. This time DS was again ok with riding it. It was just the first time on every ride that he screamed.

DSC02611.jpg

DSC02612.jpg

DSC02613.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02613.jpg

Then it was time for It’s a Small World again! This ride is DD9’s favorite ride and DS4 is close behind her with liking it. DS4 decided to tell me what to take pictures of this time. I will only share a few. However, if you want to see more, I have plenty more to share!

DSC02617.jpg

You can see how hot the little one was.

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02620.jpg

DSC02626.jpg

We wanted to go see the Hall of Presidents for several reasons. I wanted to see the new upgrades. I also needed DD9 to see it for the educational part of her trip that we promised her teacher that we would have.

DSC02642.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

DSC02644.jpg

DSC02645.jpg

DSC02646.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02648.jpg

DSC02649.jpg

We were trying to decide what to do next when we encountered Belle’s storytime that was about five minutes from starting. We decided to sit and wait. While we were waiting we met a nice couple that we moved over to share our bench with. Her husband had stood up to give a mom holding a small child a place to sit and the next thing they knew they lost the entire bench to a large family. We made sure they had room to sit by us. They were trying to be nice. The story was cute.

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02652.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

The Tomorrowland Speedway was calling again. DH decided to let DS4 drive and he would push the pedal. DD9 had to go by herself since DD1 was sleeping. I walked around with her and tried to do some pin trading, but I did not find any exciting pins. I came back just in time to take some photos by the fence through the trees.

DSC02654.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02656.jpg

DSC02657.jpg

DS4, DH and DD9 went to ride Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin again. I was still wandering around when I found Stitch with no line. So I took sleeping DD1 to visit him. First he sat in the stroller with her.

DSC02658.jpg

Then he tickled her toes to try to wake her up.

DSC02659.jpg

Then he just observed her when she would not wake up.

DSC02660.jpg

It was too cute to watch. He went in before DS4 and DD9 came out of the ride. I told DS4 to guess who was sitting in his seat while he was on the ride and then I showed him the picture of :stitch:.

By this point it was close to closing time since it was another MNSSHP night. We left and took the monorail over to Epcot for its Extra Magic Hours.

We began the night by riding the Journey into Imagination ride. I loved the old ride with the purple cars and much more Figment. I also miss the meet and greet with Figment.

DSC02663.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

DSC02666.jpg

DSC02667.jpg

The kids loved the play area after the ride.

DSC02668.jpg

DSC02669.jpg

DSC02670.jpg

Next we had to hurry to Italy to start our Kim Possible Mission. I was a little disappointed in the way this worked. It might have been because I was tired, hungry and had been on my feet a long time. We got our mission in Innoventions and were sent to Italy and I thought our mission would be in Italy. NO! In Italy we got our Kimunicator and our mission was in Japan! It was cute to follow the clues and watch all of the stuff become interactive. I just wish I had read a little more about it and how long of a walk it would be. We may try it again earlier in the day.

DSC02671.jpg

DSC02672.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02674.jpg

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02676.jpg

We decided to have dinner in Morocco. I love the CS meals here. We only ordered two meals and shared and there was tons of food. While we were eating a giant cockroach fell out of nowhere on to the lady’s pink shirt at the table next to ours. For the rest of the meal I felt as if there were things crawling on me.

The kids had their Passports that I made with the help of this wonderful board! We went around and had them stamped. In Italy no one was present to stamp them. We found a store manager and he helped us search for the stamp. It was just our family and one other. By the time the stamp was found the store had a huge line of families waiting to get their books stamped! Oops!

At some point we made it to France and had wonderful pastries for dessert. I selected three to share with the two little ones and DD9 picked hers. Then DH went in to select his own. The stroller would not fit in the line. We enjoyed this little treat!

As we were finishing up Illuminations started. DH really wanted to see this, but DS4 was so scared he was covering his ears with napkins.

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

I loved the fiery towers around the park.

DSC02683.jpg

We continued to make our way around the world and get passport stamps. We were having dinner in Canada later in the week so we decided to skip England and Canada for now. We stopped in Mexico and took a look around and rode the boat ride with Donald.

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

DSC02688.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

Then it was time to say goodnight to Epcot.

DSC02700.jpg

The kids loved the light designs on the ground. We went back to the hotel and called it a night.

What an awesome day!

I love your pictures!

I am zooming in on my screen, though, so I can get them to be bigger!

I love the picture of DD1 laughing on your first post! And that last one of Epcot...:cloud9:

Your pics of Splash Mountain are awesome, too!!

I am so grateful now that we chose to go to Epcot to change busses instead of the Magic Kingdom. We made it back from dinner with ease. I do remember the pool being closed that night. I guess we went swimming a different night. Are you in my pictures of the bowling pin pool and its swimming guests? I did not realize that we stayed at the same resort at the same time! We were also in the 70's building. We were in 6124. Where were you? :wizard:

We were in room 0418...backside of the Hot Wheels building. I looked at your pool pic but I don't think we were there. Maybe I'll have to look again. LOL

We were in room 0418...backside of the Hot Wheels building. I looked at your pool pic but I don't think we were there. Maybe I'll have to look again. LOL

We were facing the lake. If you went through the walkway right past our room to the courtyard on the other side you would run into the giant Mickey phone. I guess the 70's section is pretty big! :wizard:

We started today with breakfast in the room. Per Maroo’s request, I have made the pictures bigger. Does anyone know if I go back and make all of the other photos in my photobucket bigger, will they increase in my report or would I have to re-add them?

Here are some pictures of the kids eating breakfast. It was a mess!

DSC02702.jpg

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

Then we were off to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We decided to start the morning with Playhouse Disney, but on the way there we ran into JoJo and Goliath so we had to stop and visit.

DSC02705.jpg

DSC02706.jpg

DSC02707.jpg

DSC02708.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

Then we arrived at Playhouse Disney. Sitting in the back is so much better for being to see all of the characters on the stage.

DSC02715.jpg

DSC02718.jpg

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02736.jpg

After this we did the Inside Animations Tour. Mushu has been DD9s favorite character for as long as I can remember. Our hostess was great and it was fun to see all of the movie paraphernalia from The Princess and the Frog movie that comes out soon.

DSC02740.jpg

DSC02741.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

Next we rode the Great Movie Ride. While we were waiting in line I took a picture of this dragon picture/sculpture since it reminded me of the pictures they used to create Mushu.

DSC02756.jpg

On the way out the High School Musical 3 had just started. DD9 was very excited. However, after about 5 minutes in the sun, she decided that she had seen enough of it and it was time to move on.

DSC02757.jpg

We walked over to view Beauty and the Beast. It was a wonderful stage show. Everyone enjoyed it and DS4 was not afraid of Beast.

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02772.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

DSC02777.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

Then I picked up DS4 and told him we were going to walk around the Hollywood Hotel and view and movie. I skipped the riding the ride that drops part. He did ok for the walk through and the instruction video. We met a nice honeymooner in line. Her new husband was a little under the weather so he did not want to ride. She also tried to convince DS4 that this would be fun. She held his other hand during the ride. I think he had a tight grip on both of us. He screamed, but he also loved it. He says that he will ride it again while signing scary in sign language. It was too cute!

We are in the bottom right front row.

DSC02812.jpg

DSC02813.jpg

DD9 and I rode the Rockin’ Rollercoaster next. It seems that DS4 tried on wigs while we were on the ride. Then DD9 rode again with my husband. I found a wonderful smoothie stand right outside the ride that sold orange pineapple smoothies for one snack credit. It was so good. I shared with the two little ones while they made records. There was a cute little table sponsored by Hanes where kids could use stickers to create their own records. They love peeling and sticking stickers. It was great entertainment.

DSC02814.jpg

DSC02815.jpg

By this point everyone was a little hungry. We stopped at the Backlot Express for lunch. The kids did not eat a lot and it could have been due to the heat. I had a hamburger and it was not that good. My DH took DD9 and they went in one line and I took the other two in another line. The cashier thought that they were so cute she gave them each an extra cookie at no charge. They of course ate the cookies first.

DSC02816.jpg

DSC02817.jpg

After lunch it was time for the Star Wars Jedi Training Academy. We stood over to the far side to try to keep the kids in the shade. The Jedi Master came out and picked the kids on either side of DS4, but he was not picked. He was so sad. There were 4 cast members next to where we were standing and they told us to come back to the next show and he should get picked. They told us that the show right before the parade was the smallest show. Then rather than watching the Jedi Academy everyone watched DD1 and the Storm Trooper. She started blowing kisses and waving frantically at the Storm Trooper. At one point he was laughing so hard at her antics that he had to walk from his post to the middle of the stage to recompose himself. I wish I had video of is. Everyone around us was laughing. It was so cute. Then Darth Vader walked over and she blew him a kiss so he blew her one back! Then the Storm Trooper while trying to maintain composure pointed his gun at her to scare her and she just started blowing even more kisses. He completely lost it. I am sure he was glad when this show was over. Then the cast member closest to us turned to DS4 and told him that just in case he did not get picked for the next show she would present him with his Jedi Training certificate and she handed him a rolled up certificate tied with a ribbon. It was so nice!

DSC02818.jpg

DSC02822.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

I asked a cast member if I could just carry DS4 through the cue to see the Star Wars items inside since he was too small to ride. They said ok.

DSC02824.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!