Fairfield's Timeshare on Property?

Nevada

Mouseketeer
My aunt told me that Fairfield's had built a resort on the Disney property. Is that true and what is it named?

I believe that might be Bonnet Creek and from what I understand, the place is gorgeous! I thought I might look into a timeshare promotion for next fall (2006) to stay there. You can go to Fairfield.com I assume to check it out.

Brenda

It's bonnet creek resort and we'll be there in 6 more days!!! I'm so excited! It's not on disney property is a surronded on 3 sides by disney and the other side by I4. It's as close as you can get to disney with out being on disney property, you get no benifits of the disney resort guesst though! :)

Do you know if you can stay on property and do a timeshare presentation for a good deal?

I'm not sure what they're offering right now but I have done a few timeshare presentations in the past. I would truly like to see this one but really have no intention of buying into any timeshare. One catch you often see is they tour the new one but put you up down the street somewhere. You have to be careful to insist on staying where you are touring. I don't want to stay at a Comfort Inn 6 miles away, lol, and visit for an hour or two (well, they say 90 minutes but ya know it always ends up being 2 or 3 hours).

Brenda

I'm not sure if fairfield does this, we are staying on a guest certificate from my grandparents so we don't do the tours and such plus our income doesn't meet thier tour guidlines anyways! :) here's pics of the resort! www.bonnetcreek.com it looks just beautiful. they also have a resort called palm springs that is out on 192 behind the krispi creams and CVS and cracker barrel.

this is one fairfield that is not cheap. Staying on-site a disney is a little cheaper.

It has off-site transportation - bus shuttle 3 to4 times in the morning - same in the evening.

Since I hate off site transportation - I would be prepared to drive.

We'll be there Saturday - can't wait.

Fairfield has 3 other resorts in Orlando: Cypress Palms, Star Island, and one on International Drive (forget name of that one).

If you are insistent FF will let you stay at a resort when you tour with them, but they usually pick the resort. I know we did this with them in Williamsburg (and we stayed at one of their older resorts, but it was still a good deal).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter