Face painting pics?

seashell724

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have pics of the face painting they have had done at WDW? If you remember the price please post it! All of the old threads do not have working links to the pics anymore.

We had these done at Animal Kingdom last Sept. I think each one was about $12.

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

Didn't get a great shot of that second one, but you can see some of it.

These were done at Epcot almost 3 years ago. I think they were about $10 each. My only complaint was that the white one wore off really fast.

DSC03997.jpg

My oldest DS had his face painted in 2011 at Hollywood Studios (the little stand in the Pixar area). I don't remember the cost, but I think it was somewhere around $20 - he was dressing as Iron Man for MNSSHP that night and asked them if they could do a full Iron Man (aka "Metal Man" is how it's listed) face. They said they could and it was just a few dollars more than the half-face painting.

It was really cute - all of the cast members were fighting over who would do it and acting jealous, because they all wanted to do a full-faced Iron Man :).

67f82c38-4491-4c20-922b-cd5a83459b28.jpg

Last trip he wanted Spiderman "just because" - for some reason I can't find a good closeup of that one, but you get the idea (cost was the same as the Iron Man face):

91f357e2-9376-4938-9db3-12078e0d7a81.jpg

1 daughter had it done twice and the other once. I am almost positive it was $20 even. 1 day was at Epcot and the 2nd at DHS. These are from last March.

IMG_4925_zps1a998537.jpg

IMG_4919_zpsab1e11b4.jpg

IMG_3928_zps3b8d453c.jpg

They loved it so much that they are already asking if they can do it again this year!!

Fyi ap holders get the 10 percent discount on face painting. You have to pay in the store

great thread!

For those who have done it in the past, how easy is it to wash the face paint off?

Here is my son last March. He got it done at Hollywood Studios. I think it was about $18 and it took 3 minutes from the time he sat in the chair until she showed him the mirror. I looked at my pictures to remember for sure. I was so impressed by it and I know we will be doing it again this year. We were not prepared for the face painting and didn't have the great Make-up wipes that we had on a previous trip when he did Pirate's League. So this time it was just soap and water. If I remember correctly it took some good washing, but nothing major for it to come out. But next time we will bring wipes, because they were so easy.

You can tell how much my son liked it when he saw himself in the mirror.

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

It was real easy for it to come off. DD who did it twice was in back to back days so you can see it comes off real easy!

great thread!

For those who have done it in the past, how easy is it to wash the face paint off?

Very easy! With my son's Iron Man face, he wanted it washed off at about 11:00 pm that night at MNSSHP - we got a cup of water and some napkins and removed most of it (not all - we realized when we got back to the hotel, in better light, that he had some yellow left, but that was only because we couldn't see it).

His Spider-Man face was washed off after a few hours (when the paint was still fresh) and didn't have a problem with it either.

Here are some of my little guy. He had this done two years ago (4 years old) at HS. He looks like he's sleeping when he was getting it done....it's the stillest I've ever seen him! So cute until he was ready to take it off right before Fantasmic started....it took A LOT of wet wipes!
IMG_1052_zpsb45e27d5.jpg

IMG_1053_zpse875cf54.jpg

IMG_1054_zps4af3a3bf.jpg

How about before a meal?? We were going to let my DS6 do Pirates League while my DD7 does BBB around 11. Later in the afternoon/early evening we would do CRT for dinner. Any thoughts on if his face paint will last through the day and dinner (as long as he is willing to keep it on)?

How about before a meal?? We were going to let my DS6 do Pirates League while my DD7 does BBB around 11. Later in the afternoon/early evening we would do CRT for dinner. Any thoughts on if his face paint will last through the day and dinner (as long as he is willing to keep it on)?

My DS did PL when he was 4. Here he is after getting it done.

IMG_7918.jpg

And here he is about 5 hours later. He was done with the makeup and wanted it off, so I took a last picture. Gives you an idea how long it lasts, and what it looks like.

IMG_1011.jpg

claryche said:
My DS did PL when he was 4. Here he is after getting it done.

And here he is about 5 hours later. He was done with the makeup and wanted it off, so I took a last picture. Gives you an idea how long it lasts, and what it looks like.

Thanks!! This helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter