f

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by PolynesianAlex, Sep 29, 2009.

1. PolynesianAlex

PolynesianAlex Alooooooooooohaaaaa

I went on the site and i see some GREAt deals for the Boardwalk like 270 for 15,000 i want to know who here got there DVC membership on DVC by Resale.com

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. cvjw

cvjw DIS Veteran

We've used Jaki and **** at **********.com for three contracts. We are totally happy with their service, and will use them again if we buy that 4th contract we are considering.

4. saintstickets

saintstickets DIS Veteran

Send me a PM for more information if you so desire.

5. mcorbo

mcorbo <font color=CC3300>Just tag me the DUH Master...

I have used Shontell and her group a few times for both buying and selling. Their service is excellent.

6. Ed T

Ed T DVC Member/OKW 1993

I have bought through Jaki Apetz and **** ***** at www.**********.com
    They have been selling DVC for 15 years and are very professional and know the resales process well.

Good luck

7. Br'erBriere

Br'erBriere Let's Go Buffalo!

I just bought through dvcresale @ timesharestore, am going through closing right now. It's been very easy, and imo quick. Robert was my main contact and he has been great. Very easy to get a hold of and ask questions. It might seem more wholesome to buy Disney direct, but the deals are really with resale and even consumer reports say resale is way to go for timeshares

8. wdwluvin

wdwluvin Earning My Ears

I used the timeshare store as well with great results! We just got word today that Disney waived ROFR!!!
    We visited them in person when we at Disney in August and then have dealt with them via phone, email since then. Very friendly and accommodating people no matter which agent you use they all work together.

9. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

BWV for $55 a point????:confused3 Are you sure? That would NEVER pass ROFR.

10. xipetotec

xipetotec DIS Veteran

we used Jaki for out last addition to our BCV, it was fast, painless and I didn't have to be IN Orlando to do the deal. What's best, we got the same use-year as our original membership, so the points went on the same member number.

11. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

We have used several resale brokers and we received the best service from Jaki Apetz and **** *****. In fact we have purchased from them several times. :thumbsup2

12. CleoPahd

CleoPahd Mouseketeer

We just purchased through DVC by Resale and were very pleased with the way things went.

13. chiroguydc

chiroguydc Earning My Ears

We bought points (230 @ OKW) through Shontell and DVCByResale and the price as well as the smoothness of the process and customer service were all GREAT!.

We're looking into adding an additional contract in the next year and will be going through DVCByResale again!

Good luck, and (in advance)...WELCOME HOME!

14. CAL DIS2007

CAL DIS2007 Earning My Ears

We used the Timeshare Store. Good luck!!!!:cheer2:

15. Lost in Neverland

Lost in Neverland Mouseketeer

We used Jaki and **** for our purchase in April. If you have any questions PM me and I will answer them. Donna

16. jboysen

jboysen Mouseketeer

we used them and I thought they were HORRIBLE! I would not recomend them at all. They were not imformative, never called back, refused to answer question. Told me to contact the sellers myself. The sellers were friends of my mom, but I had never met them. We went through dvcbyresale so she could answer questions and such. It was just a really bad experience. If we hadn't wanted DVC so much, we would have canceled.

17. js

js This is my Tag!

Me too although this is day 21 of waiting to see if Disney excercises their ROFR. I am also dealing with Robert and always get my calls returned and e-mails answered right away.
    We are waiting to see if our SSR contact goes through.
    When we were in Disney the beginning of the month, we went to SSR and toured the resort and looked at the mock up of the other rooms.
    My mother was ready to by right from Disney but my dh and I wanted to get home and check the resale market (we already own timeshares in Orlando and HHI). The resale market for SSR was about $30 less per point, so we chose that route. Good luck in your decision.
    Wish me luck, today is day 21...waiting to hear!

18. nunzia

nunzia You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys

I did my first purcahse, at OKW, through GMAC and no problems and got my points for a nice price.

19. Coach81

Coach81 DIS Veteran

We purchased our 150 SSR pts through timeshare store.. we were very satisfied with their service.

20. Fellowship9798

Fellowship9798 <font color=red>The face of a child can say it all

I used DVC by Resale.com for our original BWV contract and everything went very smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to contact them if they have a contract you're interested in.

21. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

We purchased 200 points through the timeshare store and were also satisfied with their services. Our only mistake was buying our points right before the big price drop when the stock market crashed. Oh well....still very satisfied with DVC.