Extra Magic Hours--Is it that crowded

Kitty 34 said:
Just got back yesterday. The EMH at night was horrible! I'd rather go during the day and get Fast Passes. Of course maybe if you are there between 1 and 2am (at MK) it might be different but we simply were too exhausted to stay up that late.

I wish they'd bring E-night back!! Now that was a blast and well worth the $$ you paid!! :)

My plane arrives at MCO at 8 p.m. next Sunday, and I have only Sunday night and Monday till 4 to spend at the parks. So as soon as I check into my resort (All Star Sports)...I'm heading to the Magic Kingdom for evening EMH. I may not last long if it's truly horrible - but I will at least make the attempt!

We did MK evening EMH in Sept. and Feb. Neither time was very crowded, although it did seem to get busier as the night got later. It was cool to ride Thunder Mt after dark. We will be doing it again this Sept. :cool1:

I do plan on doing some morng EMH's but I was wondering if MK was still super-crowded off into the late evening hours, like 1am-ish?
I can't imagine drones of families pushing their kids along at 2am, but maybe I'm wrong.

I know that when I was down in December, there was no lines, most of the rides you could just walk onto. It was great, I think we rode TOT and RNR about 6 times back to back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter