extra large stroller travel bag?

CandleontheWater

Forever in love with Hathaway Browne
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on an extra large stroller travel bag that can hold up to modern day gate checking. We have an uppa baby vista stroller, and I am hoping to bring both the bassinet attachment (I figure it would be great at night) and the regular seat. There is a stroller bag made for the uppa baby vista, but it can only hold the bassinet OR the regular seat. If anyone has any suggestions for a super large one, I figure I have enough time to order it and try to see what I can fit before our trip. Thanks!

I don't know if this will help or not, but we used a bag that was designed to store a canvas type shade. You know, like the kind that people use for sporting events or set up in their backyards for shade.

Anyway, my mom found the shade thing at a garage sale, it was junk, missing pieces and ripped. The bag however was huge and in perfect condition. We were able to put our sit and stand stroller in it with room to spare as we gate checked it. It was raining when we arrived and the stroller was dry and not damaged at all.

I also loaned the bag to a friend when they took their trip. You might look into something like that. Maybe someone would let you borrow their bag.

We had my MIL make a thick canvas one for our Graco Quattro. If you know someone who can sew, you could just get the material & have it made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter