express pass bookets

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
After call universal I found out that we will be able to buy express pass booklets.

25 for IOA
21 for Universal

From what I heard from the lady, This gives you one pass per attraction, for your whole group.

Has anybody used this?/Have more info?

I'm fairly certain it is one pass per person (just like Express.) In other words, a party of 4 needs to buy 4 booklets. Otherwise, it would be a rather unfair pricing system.

Theres a post about this on the very very top.... I can't remember the details, but I read it as one per person...

Yes one per person....what is not clear is if the passes are for specific attractions. Like the Express passes are or can they all be used on one attraction if you like ?

As far as I know as the time being, I think the booklets contain one express pass for every express-pass-attraction of the park you obtained the booklet for.

I just can't imagine buying these boolets. The passes are free at the parks. If you want to spend extra money stay onsite and use your room key for unlimited access to the Express line.

Originally posted by Sha_lyn
I just can't imagine buying these boolets. The passes are free at the parks. If you want to spend extra money stay onsite and use your room key for unlimited access to the Express line.

Well said! My sentiments exactly.;)

Originally posted by sha_lyn

I guess the more people in your party, the sillier it would BE to buy these passes rather than a room at one of the onsite resorts! For a day guest visiting during a busy time, I could see where it might have some appeal though. While the Express passes ARE free, they aren't always easy to get, and you can only have one at a time...and they have time constraints...these I imagine do not have a time issue...so there's no playing the time game...tour at your leisure.
I hope they continue to offer the FREE express passes as well!:rolleyes:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter