Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by phorsenuf, Apr 15, 2013.

1. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

Help out a terrorist? I have no sympathy for these idiots.
    I think, they've shown extremely bad judgement in more ways than one. But, it kinda shows where their heads are...:sick:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. foreUT

foreUT DIS Veteran

Not smart, to say the least.

4. Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee DIS Veteran

Yes, but this little girl will probably have her surname changed to her mother's maiden name, which is quite a common name. And a year from now most of us will likely forget the name Tsarnaev anyhow. Oswald was a name that still lives in infamy.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DISBoards

5. Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee DIS Veteran

Most women who go to prison do not lose their parental rights. Someone else will have temporary custody. Their kids visit the mom in jail. If a woman gives birth in prison she can keep her baby with her. We only deprive people of their parental rights if they neglect or abuse their children.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DISBoards

6. dogluva

dogluva DIS Veteran

Thank you for realizing it was that and not me! Your instead of you're, that was me!

7. momontheright

momontheright Mouseketeer

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/new-boston-suspects-drove-car-with-terrorista-1-license-plates/

8. The Mystery Machine

The Mystery Machine Sunrise at my house. :+)

Anyone else want to call BS?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/b...uspects-in-custody-in-bombings/#ixzz2S8Ii1YWM

9. skylizard

skylizard DIS Veteran

I think there's a very real possibility that these boys know a lot more than we think. It'll be interesting to see what comes out over the next few days.

10. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Agree. The thought process their stories portray doesn't make any sense IMO.

11. Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee DIS Veteran

If they didn't knoe beforehand, they knew after the fact when disposing of the evidencr.

12. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I can't believe that 3 young college men can really be that STOOPID.

13. Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee DIS Veteran

I can believe it.

14. Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee DIS Veteran

Exactly. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who agrees with the position that she be removed from her loving family.

15. foreUT

foreUT DIS Veteran

I saw a clip on ABC.com that the family was considering burying Tamerlan in Boston. IMO, that would be wrong. I can't imagine the people of Boston being comfortable w a grave that will become a shrine for those w the same mindset as the Tsarnaev brothers. :sad2:

16. Pea-n-Me

Pea-n-Me DIS Veteran

Relevent to last week's discussion here:

Watertown man recalls being stopped by police the night of manhunt for Marathon bombers

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/watertown/2013/05/watertown_man_recalls_being_st.html

Snippets:

17. Pea-n-Me

Pea-n-Me DIS Veteran

Rudy Giuliani: 3 new suspects 'probably' could have saved MIT officer's life

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...iuliani-3-new-suspects-probably-could-have-s/

18. Pea-n-Me

Pea-n-Me DIS Veteran

Quite a bit on the local news tonight:

- The DNA on the bomb was not the wife's, and she has stopped talking to investigators

- Originally the bombers planned to set the bombs off at the 4th of July celebration at the Esplanade, but they finished making the bombs early, so they decided to go forward with their plan on Patriot's Day instead

- Temerans's (?sp) body was released from the Medical Examiner's office to a funeral home in North Attleboro, MA (south of Boston, near the Rhode Island border). A small crowd protested outside the funeral home, saying they did not want his body in their town. The body was since brought somewhere else, but they'r not saying where

- They found the laptop that the students disposed of

19. kwelch10377

kwelch10377 DIS Veteran

I don't think that she knew what was going on, but I don't get why she would stop talking to investigators.

It will be interesting to see what happens to his body. Do Muslims cremate? If so I would think that family would want to have him cremated and hold on to his remains themselves.

20. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I admit that I feel somewhat sorry for his family. They are just doing their duty. His uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, did not agree with Tamerlan's Islamic radicalization but still stepped up to claim his body. That was very brave of him and very .... human. In the face of the inhumanity that Tamerlan was responsible for, Ruslan held true to his own faith and humanity. I know that some of you may not think that Tamerlan's corpse should be treated with such respect, but I have always believed that funerals are for the living and not the dead. This is a way to bury Tamerlan both literally and emotionally for his family. I can't start to imagine what it must be like to have such monsters related to you.

21. Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee DIS Veteran

Exactly. I feel for his family.