Expired PIN

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by griswalds, Mar 7, 2010.

1. griswalds

griswalds Mouseketeer

I received a PIN for FD this fall, it has now expired and I think I deleted it from my inbox. We originally didn't think we could swing a trip this fall, but now it appears we can. Do you think the PIN is still attached to my name? What are the chances we'll get it if I call? Any one have any experience with this? Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DISNEY1975

DISNEY1975 DIS Veteran

Call and ask. My mother always had pins. Once one expires, she gets a new one. She is covered at all times with one pin or another. Disney should have the info if they sent you an Email.

4. candy0730

candy0730 DIS Veteran

Hi, I had an awesome PIN - Get 4th night free plus $300 gift card at a deluxe for most stays August 15 thru October 2 that I let expire because I just wasn't ready to book. I called and the CM said I couldn't use it since it expired. I am really kicking myself for not booking. :mad:
    Even though I was told no, I suggest calling. I have read too many varying stories of what is possible and what is not.
    Good luck! :)

5. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

They will not let you book with an expired PIN. But I would definately call..perhaps you have a new one attached to your name. :)