EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Just a couple of corrections/updates:

OLD INFO:
The Concierge Lounge "Innkeeper's Club " hours of service are: Continental Breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m.; Refreshments from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Tea and Sweets from 3 to 4:30 p.m.; Wine and Cheese Selections from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and Cordials and Desserts from 7 to 9 p.m.
The Garden Suites are designed for Honeymooners but can easily accommodate a family of four and are two stories.​

The Concierge Lounge "Innkeeper's Club" hours of service are:
Doors open at 6:30am, for Coffee & Tea Service
Continental Breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am;
Refreshments from 11:30am to 4pm;
Wine and Cheese Selections from 5:00pm to 7:00pm;
Cordials and Desserts from 8:00pm to 10pm
Doors closed at 10pm each night

The Garden Suites are designed for Honeymooners and groups of 2. Parties of 4 are no longer booked in the Garden Suites.

Also, FYI
There are a Total of 57 Concierge Room
The 14 Garden Suites are on the 1st Floor in the "Quiet/Garden" area.
5 Deluxe Rooms are on the 3rd Floor (Two above Flying Fish and 3 above Kouzzina's) (BoardWalk Views)
5 Deluxe Rooms are on the 4rd Floor (Two above Flying Fish and 3 above Kouzzina's) (BoardWalk Views)
The Steeplechase (Presidential) and the Sonora (Vice-Presidential) Suites are on the 4th Floor (BoardWalk Views)
4 Two Bedroom Suites (NO BoardWalk Views)
ONLY 8 Standard Club WITH BoardWalk Views
Leaving 19 Standard Club with Garden (Quiet Side) View.

One more note: 3rd Floor Deluxe Rooms (Total 5) are not behind the Security door and will require either a stairway access or a elevator ride up to the 4th Floor Lounge. There are 3 rooms on the 4th Floor (1-Deluxe, 2-Standards) that are also outside of the 4th Floor Security Door, just around the corner from the 4th Floor Check-In Desk.

These limitations sometimes make it difficult to meet multiple room requests. NO rooms are near an elevator. Few rooms in the standard catagory have a BoardWalk View.

Thank you, I have been reading the old thread.

I do have information for the AKL CL guests only for the booking of Sunrise Safari. It has changed to being paid in advance. I booked this and have heard from other CL guests who have booked it that they share the same experience. You still have a 48 hour cancellation policy.

Our stay at AKV-CL begins on 3/28, so excited!

TigrLvsPooh...thanks for taking the effort to make this big move! You are awesome!!!:cool1: I think you can ask the mods to lock the old thread so you don't have to worry about it anymore. We would do that with my Disboutique thread when it hit 250 pages.

And yea, me!!! I'm the first new post! :lmao:

Thanks for all the info...we will be staying at BC in a few weeks. If anything looks different, I'll be sure to take pics for you. :beach:

Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 Would love to get some new pics and new info to keep this updated!!

Thanks for taking this over!!! Looks great!! One observation i made, and pointed out to Scott before was that the GF info indicates that Sugarloaf offerings are different from RPC. That has not been the case for several years now. They both have the same offerings. I know that has caused people confusion in the past, so maybe an edit?

Other than that, looks awesome!!! :thumbsup2

I won't be at Sugarloaf until August, but will be glad to grab pics.

Thank you so much! I will update that right now. :goodvibes
Can't wait to have new photos to add, thanks!

Just a couple of corrections/updates:

OLD INFO:
The Concierge Lounge "Innkeeper's Club " hours of service are: Continental Breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m.; Refreshments from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Tea and Sweets from 3 to 4:30 p.m.; Wine and Cheese Selections from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and Cordials and Desserts from 7 to 9 p.m.
The Garden Suites are designed for Honeymooners but can easily accommodate a family of four and are two stories.​

The Concierge Lounge "Innkeeper's Club" hours of service are:
Doors open at 6:30am, for Coffee & Tea Service
Continental Breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am;
Refreshments from 11:30am to 4pm;
Wine and Cheese Selections from 5:00pm to 7:00pm;
Cordials and Desserts from 8:00pm to 10pm
Doors closed at 10pm each night

The Garden Suites are designed for Honeymooners and groups of 2. Parties of 4 are no longer booked in the Garden Suites.

Also, FYI
There are a Total of 57 Concierge Room
The 14 Garden Suites are on the 1st Floor in the "Quiet/Garden" area.
5 Deluxe Rooms are on the 3rd Floor (Two above Flying Fish and 3 above Kouzzina's) (BoardWalk Views)
5 Deluxe Rooms are on the 4rd Floor (Two above Flying Fish and 3 above Kouzzina's) (BoardWalk Views)
The Steeplechase (Presidential) and the Sonora (Vice-Presidential) Suites are on the 4th Floor (BoardWalk Views)
4 Two Bedroom Suites (NO BoardWalk Views)
ONLY 8 Standard Club WITH BoardWalk Views
Leaving 19 Standard Club with Garden (Quiet Side) View.

One more note: 3rd Floor Deluxe Rooms (Total 5) are not behind the Security door and will require either a stairway access or a elevator ride up to the 4th Floor Lounge. There are 3 rooms on the 4th Floor (1-Deluxe, 2-Standards) that are also outside of the 4th Floor Security Door, just around the corner from the 4th Floor Check-In Desk.

These limitations sometimes make it difficult to meet multiple room requests. NO rooms are near an elevator. Few rooms in the standard catagory have a BoardWalk View.

AWESOME information! Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Thank you, I have been reading the old thread.

I do have information for the AKL CL guests only for the booking of Sunrise Safari. It has changed to being paid in advance. I booked this and have heard from other CL guests who have booked it that they share the same experience. You still have a 48 hour cancellation policy.

Our stay at AKV-CL begins on 3/28, so excited!

Great! I had a feeling that information was outdated. I appreciate your help! :)

Erika, thanks so much for doing this! Everything looks great!

We never thought we'd get into CL, but in 2009, we booked a SV room at the GF and we're upgraded to the RPC, and since then, when the money has allowed, we've been staying CL. It's one of those things when you ask yourself, do I really need this? The answer is clearly no, but it's such a nice little luxury to have. For us, it's really not about the food, or the seclusion, or the IPO (we really enjoy making our own plans!), but about the CMs. We've met so many wonderful ones so far! At BWI, Jackie, Scott, Anita, JJ and Jese come to mind, as does Chip and Jill at BC. It's so nice to come back to your room and have a new CM friend ask what the lines were like at Space Mountain, or ask if we liked The Brown Derby, or tell us they've been working on changing that reservation from 7 to 8. It's that special treatment that gets us to spend our dollars on CL. They take the time to learn your name and your interests and even have a pretty good idea of what your itinerary is. That's special to us.

So far, we've stayed CL at the GF (RPC), AKL, BWI, and BC. So far, our favorite, hands down has been BWI, though BC is a close second. At BWI, we of course love the CMs, but we also love the spaciousness of the lounge, and how they never seem to run out of offerings. The lounge is also BEAUTIFUL. It's a treat to watch some of the Illuminations fireworks from the lounge balcony, and in our stays, we've been lucky enough to score a BoardWalk view from our room and I truly dint believe there's a better view at WDW. I'm also obsessed with the moon-themed turndown cards they use there. I actually framed a full set and hang them by our bed.

This summer, we are trying YC CL and can't wait! I'd love to hear Regatta Club stories!

Thanks again Erika!

Thank you Scott, you are a wealth of information for club level. Can't wait to hear what you think of YC CL. :thumbsup2

I stayed at BWI in January. I'd booked a standard room, but was surprised with some "pixie dust" - an upgrade to a garden suite!!!

DH and I very much enjoyed the club lounge at BWI. He is a breakfast eater, and went to the continental breakfast. The cast members we met were just wonderful, and it was so nice to watch the Illuminations fireworks from the balcony.

I don't think we could probably afford to actually book a club level room, but if you can, I highly recommend BWI!!

YES! Thank you so much! If you could PM me the links I can edit them right into the GF post. :thumbsup2

I forgot to say this earlier, but great job on the thread :thumbsup2.

I stayed at BWI in January. I'd booked a standard room, but was surprised with some "pixie dust" - an upgrade to a garden suite!!!

DH and I very much enjoyed the club lounge at BWI. He is a breakfast eater, and went to the continental breakfast. The cast members we met were just wonderful, and it was so nice to watch the Illuminations fireworks from the balcony.

I don't think we could probably afford to actually book a club level room, but if you can, I highly recommend BWI!!

Congrats on the great upgrade :). Glad you enjoyed BWI CL. We've never stayed there, but I have read nothing but good things about the resort overall, as well as CL :goodvibes.

Thanks :goodvibes Hopefully people will keep sending me updated info and pics so things stay accurate. :thumbsup2

You're welcome :). I will definitely send any updated information your way should I come across anything, as I'm sure others will do the same :goodvibes.

Nice work, Erika! We stayed at BWI CL last August to celebrate our DS's 3rd birthday and we're hooked :) We own DVC so most of our stays are at BWV but we splurged and I think we've created two monsters with our children because they talk about Innkeeper's Club like it's their second home ;)

As Scott correctly pointed out, it's the CMs that make the experience so extraordinary. They were all so wonderful with the kids and the kids still talk about their "friends" at the BW. We're returning to the Innkeeper's Club this August to celebrate DS's 4th birthday. Can't wait!!!

Nice work, Erika! We stayed at BWI CL last August to celebrate our DS's 3rd birthday and we're hooked :) We own DVC so most of our stays are at BWV but we splurged and I think we've created two monsters with our children because they talk about Innkeeper's Club like it's their second home ;)

As Scott correctly pointed out, it's the CMs that make the experience so extraordinary. They were all so wonderful with the kids and the kids still talk about their "friends" at the BW. We're returning to the Innkeeper's Club this August to celebrate DS's 4th birthday. Can't wait!!!

Agreed on all points! Great work, Erika! BWI CL CMs are amazing! We'll be back in just 11 days - yay! Speaking of which, please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to find answers during our stay!

Agreed on all points! Great work, Erika! BWI CL CMs are amazing! We'll be back in just 11 days - yay! Speaking of which, please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to find answers during our stay!

Have a great trip!!! I'm jealous :) The kids had a really special bond with Tracey. They just loved her and could not wait to tell her about their day. Some days we would be in the parks and they would ask to go to the BWI to see Tracey :) Pete and Jackie are amazing as well! The kids loved the taffy and ate more than their fair share ;)

I love this thread. I was wondering if you can post more pictures of the AKL club level rooms and the snack area. It's my dream resort and I'm hoping to stay there December 2015. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter