Experienced cruisers~A few questions for you

FLsunshine

Earning My Ears
We just sailed on the Magic and I had a few questions that I hope someone may be able to answer. :)

Is there a policy in place at the kid's clubs as far as the smaller children using the bathroom attended by a cast member? I asked three different kid's club employees but couldn't get a straight answer. I saw a female cast member waiting for a small boy outside of a restroom then my husband saw a male cast member taking a small girl to the restroom. There were both male and female employees in the kid's club restroom when I went in with my dd. When I asked, the employees wouldn't offer a straight answer. One said that men take the boys and women take the girls or two go together but that is not what we witnessed. Just wondering is there's a policy in place.

If you weren't able to find pictures that were taken by the photographers while onboard, are they available any other way?

Do the servers and room attendants get to keep their own tips or do they share?

Thanks in advance!

I have seen guys waiting outside the bathroom for girls and visa versa- but they don't go in the bathroom anyway or help them with anything so all they are doing is standing outside the door. I have never seen any of them actually go into the bathrooms with the kids.

If you were missing pictures, as we have, we asked while we were on the ship. Gave them date and approximate time and they were able to search them out and print them for us, no problem.

webray said:
If you were missing pictures, as we have, we asked while we were on the ship. Gave them date and approximate time and they were able to search them out and print them for us, no problem.

We did request the pictures that we could not find while onboard but the staff was unable to locate them.

FLsunshine said:
We just sailed on the Magic and I had a few questions that I hope someone may be able to answer. :)

Is there a policy in place at the kid's clubs as far as the smaller children using the bathroom attended by a cast member? I asked three different kid's club employees but couldn't get a straight answer. I saw a female cast member waiting for a small boy outside of a restroom then my husband saw a male cast member taking a small girl to the restroom. There were both male and female employees in the kid's club restroom when I went in with my dd. When I asked, the employees wouldn't offer a straight answer. One said that men take the boys and women take the girls or two go together but that is not what we witnessed. Just wondering is there's a policy in place.

If you weren't able to find pictures that were taken by the photographers while onboard, are they available any other way?

Do the servers and room attendants get to keep their own tips or do they share?

Thanks in advance!

Some might not want to talk about it, but what if the kids need to go #2?

TJeff said:

In order for a child to be able to be in the kids club they must be able to attend to all of their toilet needs on their own...they have to go, wipe themselves, get their pants up etc.

TJeff said:

Fully potty trained should mean able to take care of that t hemselves. At least that is what it means at the preschool where I work. WAAYYYYY too much liability for me to go there.

Our concern was a male crew member or any male for that matter in the girl's restroom. I am very trusting of Disney but still you just never know. We sent my dd with specific instruction but I was just hoping that there was a policy in place for something like this. Just trying to be safe. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!