Expedition Everest to ride or not?

How did you like Everest

• Loved it!

• Liked it OK

• Hated it!

• Me???on Everest??? You have to be kidding!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I loved it, we went on twice so we could get a decent picture (I played the game to get the free EE ride pic) and we still look silly. I would definitely try it, I'm sure people have different opinion about what is/is not a good coaster. I didn't think it was a super thrilling, crazy RnR-type ride but it was great!! :thumbsup2

We just got back from WDW and EE was definitely a highlight...smooth, fast and very creative! Definitely an E ticket ride!!

I am not sure what your relatives did not like-perhaps they were expecting a bigger "thrill" ride, where EE is a moderate thrill ride (although possibly too much for someone with health concerns or motion sickness) with the Disney touch. The animatronic Yeti is fabulous and scared my 8 year old so much she rode with her hands over her eyes.

I went on EE about a month ago and i loved it. I loved it so much i had to go on it again. I went on it as the first ride and as the last ride. What a way to end a trip. You cant miss it. Its my new favorite ride at disney. :thumbsup2

We rode EE twice in a row, 1st time with a fast pass, second time with a 40 min wait (nice que btw!)

I liked the ride, was a little dissapointed by the yetti's 1st appearance and the second was a fleeting glimpse, which I suppose was good as my 9yo is having nightmares about it.

The ride was smooth, a little boring at first. the dark part was odd that you could see the framework below at first & I just didn't get the thrill I get out of Rockin Rollercoaster. I'll ride it again and again and again, but RR is far better IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter