Expedia offer: $33 credit for free

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
I just posted this on the Orlando hotel board, but I thought it might be able to help a few people here too. Every dollar saved is definitely another dollar we can spend in Disney!

I just got an e-mail from Expedia (well, expedia.co.uk- they just launched a new UK site) that any friend that I refer will get a $33 credit (20 British pounds to be exact) off of their first purchase at expedia.co.uk . Hotels in any American city, including Orlando, can be used. I can refer up to 10 friends, but my family/friends don't travel much. Please PM me with your e-mail address if you're interested & you think that you'll really use it. We booked a hotel with them recently using our $33 credit & didn't have any problems. (I wasn't worried to begin with b/c it is Expedia). It helped us get a night in Orlando for $1.09, so I really hope this can help someone else too!

If anyone is interested, I still have a few e-mail referrals left. A good friend was able to book HOJO Maingate East for $2 on a Saturday night in July.

Is this only good for UK residents? If not I'd love one. Thanks.

Is this only good for UK residents? If not I'd love one. Thanks.

It's good for a resident of almost every country (including USA & UK). We live in the US & we booked an Orlando hotel without a problem. Just PM me your e-mail address & I'll send it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter