Exotic Rasul: expensive conjugal visit?

WE have done the Rasul twice on the magic first in Feb 2010, then Nov 2010(after drydock) big difference!!!
The steam room no longer has steam (unless u make it)since drydock..... its just a warm room with showers.... we didn't know this till after the rasul :confused3when we we asked concerned it was broken the staff informed us no more steam room :confused: they took it out at drydock... so its not as nice as it used to be.
but its still a nice time with your husband and all the lotions scrubs etc there is a bench in there with TONS of towels so u can cover bench to sit on no you can't really lay on bench but most people are creative sitting or stnding etc...... sorry if TMI.....
yea u can use ur state room but that what the other 6 days of cruise for!!!

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: Thats rubbish

We loved it, we have done it twice now and we are going on the dream next, thats really rubbish its not on offer on the dream.

I would just like to add, yes, it can be ooolala but ,it was also great fun, I mean when you you get to throw mud at each other naked,,,Im just saying..

:rotfl2: I remember you both walking round with extra big smiles after you had been for this experience :love:

That stinks that they don't offer the Rasul on the Dream. I hope they change their minds and include it on the Fantasy for our next cruise!!

Ok, this is DEFINITELY an overshare, but ...

The shower in the spa villa on the Dream has a glass wall facing the ocean. That's right up my alley. I have a bit of a water fetish. :rotfl2:

Okay, as two adults with no kids who thought we knew how to have an amazing time on a Disney Cruise, I just have to say that this thread has been very interesting and informative. Who knew?!?! I got a traditional massage and asked DH if he wanted to get a couples massage. He had zero interest. But, again, who knew there was all of this happening!

Very very interesting. Thank you, SuperRob for bumping this up from the depths of old posts. I now have something to talk to DH about after work! "Did you know what happens in the spa on the Wonder???" :rotfl:

That would seem to be a perfect height difference.....

sorry, I couldnt help myself.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes1

- Dreams

Let's just put it this way, my husband is PISSED that that is not offered on the Dream! It was AWESOME! To each their own. Hot steamy, muddy, salty time alone without adult supervision or kids..... well, my mind works in different ways than yours apparently.

:lmao:

I agree! DH also, was not happy this was not available on the Dream.

This is the ONLY spa thing that we will do, as he doesn't like having masseuses.

As for the actual "activities", well, it was more playful and fun for us.

But yeah, getting bruises from the hard tile and gritty exfoliant in our private parts was not what we had in mind.

If you want a great description of the Surial Bath(the original name before they changed it to Exotic Rasul) experience from an old, classic trip report, read this. It is one of the funniest posts out there. Actually, his whole trip report was great. You can search it on the trip report foum using the keywords "Time is not fair"

Read this
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=212049&highlight=time+is+not+fair

Here is more
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=214878&highlight=surial+bath

If you want a great description of the Surial Bath(the original name before they changed it to Exotic Rasul) experience from an old, classic trip report, read this. It is one of the funniest posts out there. Actually, his whole trip report was great. You can search it on the trip report foum using the keywords "Time is not fair"

Read this

Here is more
omg, that is the funniest thing I have read since Delswife!

This is probably my favorite thread ever......totally subscribing to it.

Other then the Spa has anyone made any other part of the ship the happiest place on earth........just curious with exactly how adventerous you dis boarders get on vacation......I personaly have not made it out of the bedroom but you all are providing me with some inspiration:rotfl::rotfl:

adding for clarification........Ok don't answer, it was just a fun think to yourself kind of question....something to bring a smile and a memory dont really want a trip report....

This is probably my favorite thread ever......totally subscribing to it.

Other then the Spa has anyone made any other part of the ship the happiest place on earth........just curious with exactly how adventerous you dis boarders get on vacation......I personaly have not made it out of the bedroom but you all are providing me with some inspiration:rotfl::rotfl:

Ummmmmmmm. I'm pretty sure children read this board. Are you SURE you want people to share that?! :eek: I mean, there's enough PG-13 stuff in this thread already (although most kids probably don't know what a conjugal visit is, thank goodness ;)). I just feel like this thread's already "heated" enough. Do we REALLY have to ask people to share where they've, um, "made magic?!" :confused:

Ummmmmmmm. I'm pretty sure children read this board. Are you SURE you want people to share that?! :eek: I mean, there's enough PG-13 stuff in this thread already (although most kids probably don't know what a conjugal visit is, thank goodness ;)). I just feel like this thread's already "heated" enough. Do we REALLY have to ask people to share where they've, um, "made magic?!" :confused:

Oh gosh NO please dont share in detail. This was more of a to yourself kind of question....something to make you smile. I definitly dont want this to become part of peoples trip reports or even turn into a photo of a day........:rotfl::rotfl:

Read this

Here is more

The trip reports were so funny. Certainly made some memories. I'll have to remember to read all the jars and tubes before I take off my glasses. As DH and I are both well into our bifocal years. But really looking forward to this spa treatment.

Does Disney even allow "the deed" onboard their ships? :scared1:

I mean this is Disney...Mickey mouse...snow white...all things wholesome...

Maybe that's what zip-puh-dee-doo-dah means ;)

Does Disney even allow "the deed" onboard their ships? :scared1:

I mean this is Disney...Mickey mouse...snow white...all things wholesome...

Maybe that's what zip-puh-dee-doo-dah means ;)

Of course they do. They want you to keep creating new customers for them. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter