Existing members adding on resale

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Minniesgal, May 28, 2013.

1. ercrbc

ercrbc Mouseketeer

We added on points at HHI with a new UY last Fall, it took 3 weeks after closing for the contract to show up online. The pts were there a day or so later. Our first resale contract the points showed up within 10 days of close so I think that made me more anxious when we added the HHI contract. Hope your points show up soon and you are able to get the reservation you want!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

Wow, my points were loaded the same day they added the contract. Points are available now and 3 nights at OKW booked for August.

we weren't going to book anything but we had 3 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel booked and we decided a 2 bedroom at OKW would be much nicer for us

4. e46m3

e46m3 Mouseketeer

Congrats. My contract wasn't transferred until May 21st. I called today and the contract is still not in their system. Looks like I'm looking at next week. :(

5. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

We closed on the 16th so I guess you are a few days behind us

6. lorie13

lorie13 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

Happy Dance moment :banana: points have now all magically appeared in the account.

7. e46m3

e46m3 Mouseketeer

Got my letter in the mail today and booked our first trip in Aulani. Now I just need to sell the remaining points we will not be using. Thanks for all the help guys.

8. gncntry

gncntry Mouseketeer

5/24/13 Closed through Fidelity/First American title
    5/30/13 Deed listed on Orange County website (partial, as workflow in progress)
    6/3/13 Points loaded on Disney's website