*Exercise at Beach Club and AKL

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyaHolic23, Jun 17, 2002.

1. DisneyaHolic23

DisneyaHolic23 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if I can use the exercise rooms at Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge for free if I am staying concierge?

Also, what are the exercise rooms like in each resort??

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jk1

jk1 Mouseketeer

Concierge does not include access to the Health & Fitness Centers. They are available for use at an extra charge; you can pay a per day rate for an individual or a length of stay rate for an individual or your family.

4. Yachtman

Yachtman Earning My Ears

There is a reasonable length of stay fee at Beach club gym. I have enrolled every time we stay there. The facility is very nice. It has 4 treadmills several stationary bikes and stairmasters. Also has Gravitron for dips and pull-ups. There is also a seperate area with Cybex/Nautilus and free weights. It is kept clean with spacious locker and shower area. Also offers massage area. I think there may also be a steamroom. I am planning to be there again from June29 to July 8 and I will again sign up for length of stay. Approx ($30)

5. DisneyaHolic23

DisneyaHolic23 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know the per day cost for an individual and family, and the length of stay fee for an individual and family?