"Excuse me, your child can NOT go on stage with Mickey":Jan 2013 TR! updates x 3! 6/5

An update!! Yay!! I love your pictures of the parade. You all had good seats! I'm excited to see the new parade too. We're not big parade watchers but the new costumes look so amazing!

I'm so jealous if your picture of cinderellas mice! Our youngest would flip out to see them! I wonder if they'll still be in a parade or around at the Halloween party? Hhmmmm....

And I'm always an advocate of getting a nap! Even at Disney--good choice!(I love your dumbo stuffie--he's so cute!)

After a much needed mid-day break, we were ready to go back to the Magic Kingdom for Wishes!

& since we so rarely enter the park at night, we had to stop for nighttime pictures in front of the park!

DSCN1080 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1041FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Ah as much as I love September, I'm excited to see all the Christmas decorations again!

DSCN1082 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

So, of course we needed some photopass pictures with the tree too!

Photo1042FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Anddd with the castle. I swear I'm not crazy!

Photo1046FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1048FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Oh my goodness. I mean the castle is gorgeous anytime but with the Christmas lights, it's amazing. I can't wait to be back again. 248 days and counting.

DSCN1088 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We headed towards the Tomorrowland side to meet Presley/Jen and Rick.

DSCN1089 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

It was surprisingly not that packed on Main Street this night and we got a pretty good view!

And of course, Celebrate the Magic was first which I can NEVER get good pictures of.

DSCN1093 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1094 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And then I took 1000 more castle pictures waiting for Wishes.

DSCN1100 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And this man did too. With his iPad. Grrr.

Don't you love when all the people look like ants in pictures? hahaha

DSCN1101 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1102 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1103 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1104 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1105 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1112 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Castle spam complete, it was time for Wishes to start!

I apologize in advance for the 1232 pictures.

DSCN1121 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1123 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Ipad man strikes again.

DSCN1125 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1132 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1135 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1137 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1143 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

This man literally put himself RIGHT in front of me, as you can see in ALL OF MY PICTURES. Womp.

DSCN1147 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Man's head in the way or not, Wishes is still breath-taking and makes me emotional every single time. I really hope they never change it because I won't be able to deal.

DSCN1157 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1169 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1172 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1173 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

My FAVORITE fireworks picture ever!

DSCN1174 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1175 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1176 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1178 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Once Wishes was over, the park was still open for a little while longer, so we headed over to Tomorrowland!

Photo1051FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1055FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We used the rider swap to go on Space Mountain since Rick had determined he liked it and was not afraid!

Photo1057FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The second time, Rick was supposed to go on again but poor Presley was exhausted and having a meltdown and wouldn't stay with anyone but him.

And Chris decided to show off muscles for the ride photo I guess?

Photo1058FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After some rides, we were all tired and decided to head out of the park but got some gorgeous group photopass pictures first!

Photo1061FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1063FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The railroad really is such a nice change of pace!

Yay a second parade viewing!

Great castle and wishes pics!

Love the group shot of you guys!

oh my goodness, I totally jumped the gun commenting, but yay! more updates to read!

I love all your PP pics and the fireworks ones are amazing!

oh, space mountain....how I wish I was riding right now!

that Presley is one cutie with her Minnie ears on!

I just stumbled on your TR today and got sucked in :) I read through the whole thing. Your little niece is simply adorable. I love that she calls Mickey "Mi-Mo". My son used to love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and for the longest time referred to Mickey as "Hot Dog!"

I really enjoyed all your pics! and love that you took about a million just to get your money's worth out of the PP+. We did the same thing last Christmas. My husband was like, "we need to stop for MORE pictures?!"

Thanks for a great Disney fix!! I'll be reading your September TR next!!

An update!! Yay!! I love your pictures of the parade. You all had good seats! I'm excited to see the new parade too. We're not big parade watchers but the new costumes look so amazing!

I'm so jealous if your picture of cinderellas mice! Our youngest would flip out to see them! I wonder if they'll still be in a parade or around at the Halloween party? Hhmmmm....

And I'm always an advocate of getting a nap! Even at Disney--good choice!(I love your dumbo stuffie--he's so cute!)

Thank you! FoF looks amazing! We love Celebrate a Dream but I'm excited to see the new one!

We randomly saw them meeting in September in place of one of the Fairy Godmother's set! I was really sad because they had already closed off their line. :( But I have heard that they meet at the Halloween parties sometimes!

The railroad really is such a nice change of pace!

Yay a second parade viewing!

Great castle and wishes pics!

Love the group shot of you guys!

It really is a nice relaxing ride!

Thank you! :goodvibes

oh my goodness, I totally jumped the gun commenting, but yay! more updates to read!

I love all your PP pics and the fireworks ones are amazing!

oh, space mountain....how I wish I was riding right now!

that Presley is one cutie with her Minnie ears on!

Aw thank you! :good vibes

Oh gosh -- I really wish I was riding Space Mountain right now too!

Thank you! It's crazy how much bigger she is now!

I just stumbled on your TR today and got sucked in :) I read through the whole thing. Your little niece is simply adorable. I love that she calls Mickey "Mi-Mo". My son used to love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and for the longest time referred to Mickey as "Hot Dog!"

I really enjoyed all your pics! and love that you took about a million just to get your money's worth out of the PP+. We did the same thing last Christmas. My husband was like, "we need to stop for MORE pictures?!"

Thanks for a great Disney fix!! I'll be reading your September TR next!!

Aw it's such a compliment that you read the whole thing! Thank you!

Aw thank you! :rotfl2: That's adorable!

:rotfl: I'm glad you understand! I mean we already paid for it-- shouldn't we get the most out of it?!

Thanks again for reading! So glad you enjoyed! :goodvibes

So the saddest morning of any trip to Disney had arrived-- the day we had to fly home. However our brilliant vacation planner (aka me!) was wise enough to book us a late flight home so that we had time for a last day at Magic Kingdom! So, off we went!

Our first priority was a character meeting that we'd been attempting to get all trip and didn't! However, luck was on our side this morning! We watched the Tremaines ride the carousel and were first in line to meet them.

DSCN1183 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1184 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1186 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

They did NOT disappoint! First, Anastasia decided to fight Chris.

DSCN1188 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And Lady Tremaine was sizing Chris up it seems.

DSCN1190 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After she decided he was worthy, she started asking if he had a brother she could marry off to her daughters!

DSCN1191 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And then she started checking out my jewelry! :rotfl2:

DSCN1192 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1193 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Meanwhile, Anastasia and Chris were comparing shoes.

DSCN1194 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1195 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1196 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1198 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1199 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

They spent a long time with us and it was a FANTASTIC meet and greet! So glad we finally got it!

Afterwards, we decided to check out the wait time for Enchanted Tales (since at this point it had only been open for about a month!)

DSCN1200 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Anddd the wait time was still way longer than we were willing to wait.

So we decided just to take some photopass pictures!

Photo1065FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1068FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1069FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And some magic shots with Chip! How adorable and perfectly themed!

Photo1071FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1074FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We decided to head over to Tomorrowland and picked up some Fps (RIP!) for Space Mountain which were only a little bit away so we hopped on the people mover until they were ready!

DSCN1203 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Also, apparently I did some shopping that morning but I have no idea for what!

DSCN1204 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1205 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1208 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1209 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The peoplemover provides some excellent photo opportunities and this one is my FAVORITE!

DSCN1211 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Then it was time for our ride through Space!

Photo1076FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Anddd apparently at the time it made sense to go back where we just came from to go on It's A Small World. I feel like we must not have been on it yet this trip which is simply not ok!

DSCN1221 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1222 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1223 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1225 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I know a lot of people don't like the ride but I really do! It was my mother's favorite when we went when we were little and to me, it just screams Disney!

DSCN1226 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1227 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1228 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1229 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1230 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1231 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Also, this is my FAVORITE room of the ride!

DSCN1233 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I love the carousels and I think it's just gorgeous!

DSCN1234 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1235 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Like, I'm sorry--try to tell me that's not beautiful!

DSCN1236 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1237 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1238 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1239 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After It's a Small World, we decided to head over to a completely, brand new adventure!

But on the way, there were some more beautiful photo opportunities!

DSCN1240 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1241 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Then we headed over to Tom Sawyer Island.

P.S. I just have to say-- the raft to the island might just be the HOTTEST place on the earth. I know people say that's the World Showcase or AK but I say it's the raft.

DSCN1242 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1243 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Tom Sawyer Island is so well themed and intricate! It's amazing. Seriously, I would've loved to run around there and play hide and seek!

DSCN1245 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1246 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

It was a little less enjoyable for us because we were exhausted and HOT but still fun to play around!

DSCN1247 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Can you tell he was tired?

DSCN1248 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1249 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1250 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1252 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And a beautiful view of the castle in the background!

DSCN1253 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1254 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN1255 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After getting a little lost on how to get back to the raft, we made it and headed over to Adventureland!

We hadn't had a chance to meet Aladdin and Jasmine yet and now was the time!

DSCN1256 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1077FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1082FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1083FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I don't remember quite what we talked about but I was pretty sure we met Aladdin's friend last time also and he was just as entertaining this time!

Photo1086FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Afterwards, I'm not sure if Jasmine's friend was training or whatnot because when we were walking away, a man came up to us with a survey of how the interaction went, which of course we told him it was wonderful and magical!

And then we were off back up Main Street to wait for our 3rd viewing of the Celebrate a Dream parade!

Photo1087FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1089FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We tried to take some nice photopass pictures but it was just too sunny!

Photo1091FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo1095FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We found our usual spots across from the fire house and settled in to wait!

Great pictures with the Tremaines! They seriously are awesome and spend so much time interacting, definitely one of the best sets of characters at Disney!

Love the PP pics, aw Chip!!

I totally agree about Small World :) That's one of my favorite rooms too!

I've never done Tom Sawyer Island! Glad you to got to try it!

I love meets with the tremaines! They are hysterical and so in character! How funny is Anastasia with her dukes up? :rotfl:

I do not enjoy its a small world because of the song, the neverending, hear it the rest of the day, song. However, we always ride it because it's a tradition and the girls like it. Can't argue with the kids at Disney, right?

We've never been over to the island. Can't decide if we should ever try it or not, but I love the picture of Chris on the bridge. He looks exactly like every tired and hot kid I've ever seen! :laughing:

The Tremaines are so much fun!! I have to say, it's fun seeing tough muscular Chris interact with the characters, it's so great!

I used to dislike Small World, but it was my grandmother's favorite so ever since she passed I've had really sentimental feelings toward it. It's a must-do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter