Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by mickeystoontown, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ronnmel

ronnmel DIS Veteran

I love love love your walk around the resort. You took so many pictures! I like that you really showed a lot of different things that people might be wondering about.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

CBR is so beautiful! Thank you for posting all the lovely pictures! So, so, so pretty! I remember running on all those same paths and thinking I was in heaven. I love all the quite pools and the little sitting areas.

4. BMC423

BMC423 DIS Veteran

Hey Lisa, I'm sorry for your loss, :hug:. I hope the rest of the week continues to be a a good one for your whole family. WTG Hunter on the driving!

I'm finally all caught up! I love your CBR pictures! It truly is a beautiful resort! :thumbsup2

5. TinksThree

TinksThree DIS Veteran

No overlapping....:( At least not that I know of but here lately I never know when Keith will say "Let's go to Disney!" :hyper: But, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I didn't say that about him!! We are going during Spring Break next week. We have a friend going close to your time and they are from Monroe also. I have been helping her plan since it is her family's first time to go.

6. DreamingofCastles

DreamingofCastles Earning My Ears

Your awesome pictures make me want to go back, We were in Trinidad North in September and LOVED it!

7. francis6306

francis6306 DIS Veteran

LOVE all your pictures!!! One day… one day…:thumbsup2

8. Stringbean&Wingnut

Stringbean&Wingnut DIS Veteran

What a nice walk around CBR!! :goodvibes

9. JessietheNCCowgirl

JessietheNCCowgirl Yeehaw!

Hey Lisa,
    Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope this week is much better for you.

It's dreary and rainy here in Charlotte today - I'd rather be at CBR even in the rain any day! Your pictures of CBR are lovely but pictures don't lie, do they? ;)

Thanks for brightening my day :thumbsup2

10. Tiggerrn2

Tiggerrn2 DIS Veteran

Loved looking at the photos! CBR is pretty. Didn't take the time to walk all around the resort this past fall. :worried: Guess I'll have to try it again!

11. mommytothreeboys

mommytothreeboys DIS Veteran

Beautiful pics as always! CBR is very pretty!

12. FancyNancy

FancyNancy DIS Veteran

Your pics are gorgeous! Caribbean Beach is even pretty in the rain!

13. hlrababy

hlrababy Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with

Beautiful pictures!!!!

14. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Lisa, another beautiful tour of the CBR for your readers. You got some great (and new) shots. I'm sorry you were getting drizzled on during your tour and that you couldn't find a mousekeeper to let you peek into a priate room.

15. ddstratton

ddstratton DIS Veteran

I got so very behind in your report. I think I was something like 30 pages back!! Finally got caught up, at the end of your trip.

Absolutely LOVED your Duck Dynasty party. We just love that show.

Maybe the snake you guys saw was "our" snake, all grown up? We saw this one at Port Orleans French Quarter, on our way back from the pool... He was only as big around as my pinkie, probably. Looks like the same type of snake, though.
    [​IMG]

Love the shots around Caribbean Beach. A walk in the rain doesn't sound too bad, when it's at Disney World!!

16. shan23877

shan23877 I make lists about my lists

Beautiful CBR pictures Lisa. Makes me wish we were back there right now! I can see why your family stays there every year. We loved our stay-such a relaxing vibe.

Are you excited to try POR if only for one night though?

17. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

Been reading, but not posting much lately.
    Glad your Duck Dynasty party was so much fun!
    Sorry about your Aunt and the family health issues. It's hard. :hug:

Such a nice tour of CBR - great pictures! I think sometimes when it's raining lightly, a walk or a nap are the best options.

18. Tiggerrn2

Tiggerrn2 DIS Veteran

Somehow missed this post. So sorry for your loss. Hope your uncle is doing OK now, and really wishing you have a much better week.

19. Bethislucy

Bethislucy DIS Veteran

I got behind again. They blocked the disboards on our work computers & even the public wifi they offer and that's where i did most of my disboarding.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your aunt & your uncle's health. I hope he is doing better. Nice pictures from around the resort they make me want to stay there everytime i look at them.

20. deedeew80

deedeew80 Dreaming of My Prince

Love the update!! ;)

21. Angies1274

Angies1274 DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lisa.:hug: I'm hoping that this week is going much better for you.:goodvibes

Beautiful pictures at CBR!!! It really looks like such a relaxing resort!:thumbsup2