Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

I love love love your walk around the resort. You took so many pictures! I like that you really showed a lot of different things that people might be wondering about.

CBR is so beautiful! Thank you for posting all the lovely pictures! So, so, so pretty! I remember running on all those same paths and thinking I was in heaven. I love all the quite pools and the little sitting areas.

Hey Lisa, I'm sorry for your loss, :hug:. I hope the rest of the week continues to be a a good one for your whole family. WTG Hunter on the driving!

I'm finally all caught up! I love your CBR pictures! It truly is a beautiful resort! :thumbsup2

Oh shoot! I owe you some info on the CBR. I totally forgot about that. Sooooooo, what's the deal Lucille? Going to my favorite resort soon? Any chance that our trips might overlap again?

No overlapping....:( At least not that I know of but here lately I never know when Keith will say "Let's go to Disney!" :hyper: But, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I didn't say that about him!! We are going during Spring Break next week. We have a friend going close to your time and they are from Monroe also. I have been helping her plan since it is her family's first time to go.

Hey Lisa,
Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope this week is much better for you.

It's dreary and rainy here in Charlotte today - I'd rather be at CBR even in the rain any day! Your pictures of CBR are lovely but pictures don't lie, do they? ;)

Thanks for brightening my day :thumbsup2

Loved looking at the photos! CBR is pretty. Didn't take the time to walk all around the resort this past fall. :worried: Guess I'll have to try it again!

Lisa, another beautiful tour of the CBR for your readers. You got some great (and new) shots. I'm sorry you were getting drizzled on during your tour and that you couldn't find a mousekeeper to let you peek into a priate room.

I got so very behind in your report. I think I was something like 30 pages back!! Finally got caught up, at the end of your trip.

Absolutely LOVED your Duck Dynasty party. We just love that show.

Maybe the snake you guys saw was "our" snake, all grown up? We saw this one at Port Orleans French Quarter, on our way back from the pool... He was only as big around as my pinkie, probably. Looks like the same type of snake, though.
4642149471_ec247ac888_z.jpg

Love the shots around Caribbean Beach. A walk in the rain doesn't sound too bad, when it's at Disney World!!

Beautiful CBR pictures Lisa. Makes me wish we were back there right now! I can see why your family stays there every year. We loved our stay-such a relaxing vibe.

Are you excited to try POR if only for one night though?

Been reading, but not posting much lately.
Glad your Duck Dynasty party was so much fun!
Sorry about your Aunt and the family health issues. It's hard. :hug:

Such a nice tour of CBR - great pictures! I think sometimes when it's raining lightly, a walk or a nap are the best options.

Happy Sunday! Last week was busy busy busy and I'm hopeful that this week will be less busy and stressful. As they always say, when it rains, it pours. My uncle was rushed to the E.R. with what they thought/suspect was a heart attack. My aunt passed away. Two mornings last week, John woke up with facial twitches which took an hour to go away. The office was a madhouse with a couple of things being messed up because somebody in the Judge's Office didn't put something on the docket but both attorneys and all clients knew about it. Yeah, who can you blame for that? Absolutely NOBODy because it's the Judge's secretary.

I owe several of you pictures of the fabric and answers to private messages. I promise that I'll get with you as soon as I possibly can. I haven't forgotten about you!

Somehow missed this post. So sorry for your loss. Hope your uncle is doing OK now, and really wishing you have a much better week.

I got behind again. They blocked the disboards on our work computers & even the public wifi they offer and that's where i did most of my disboarding.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your aunt & your uncle's health. I hope he is doing better. Nice pictures from around the resort they make me want to stay there everytime i look at them.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lisa.:hug: I'm hoping that this week is going much better for you.:goodvibes

Beautiful pictures at CBR!!! It really looks like such a relaxing resort!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter