This resale timeline is KILLING me!!! I know I should've expected it to take awhile, but there was the possibility of this thing coming together in a timely manner. Note that none of this has anything to do with either the resale or closing company which have both been fantastic. 2/4 - Offer accepted 2/8 - Out to Dis for ROFR 3/1 - Passed ROFR (painful waiting on this but better than a full 30) 3/3 - Final docs recieved 3/8 - Buyer(me) Paperwork and final funds received by closing company 3/16 - Seller paperwork received (really man that long to fill out some paper) 3/18 - Come to find out that the seller paperwork was filled out incorrectly and some has to be redone Now I know this is all supposed to take about 8 weeks but I have a few irons in the fire waiting on closing so I'm chomping at the bit. We are going to see the Big Mick at the end of April, a trip we had booked prior to buying the points, actually staying at BLT with cash for half the trip. So it would be nice to have the DVC cards in hand to upgrade our park tickets to APs with the discount and also maybe rebook the room with MS in order to add DDP. There are ways around each of these issues, SSR for temps and using AP booked room to add DDP, but not really ideal. Since we are only buying 100 points I am trying to get a decent point transfer in to hold us for awhile until we can add-on. We go at least twice a year. Have/had a perfect opportunity that would see us through 2012, but now that may be gone since this is taking so long, fingers crossed they are still waiting. Worse of all we would like to book our first official DVC trip to our new home BLT for October but with the dreaded 7 month point slowly passing our options are getting more and more limited, gonna have to waitlist now and probably book Nov instead, bummer. OK I'm done. All this being said I would still buy resale again, and probably vent again.