Excursions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Terk-1, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Terk-1

Terk-1 Cinderella's Castle is My 2nd Home!! Only 1,3

We are stopping in Jamaica, Caymans & Cozumel on our upcoming cruise. Are the excursions listed on the website worth doing or would you recommend doing something different? We are 3 adults, no kids.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TwinPrincessMermaids

TwinPrincessMermaids DIS Veteran

I'd look at some of the inclusive resorts, and we (only adults) have gone to Chankanaab several times and love it. Great beaches are every where. For Cozumel, I'd do some research. This is one port where you don't have to book and can still do some great things.

4. Paula25

Paula25 Disney Dreamer

We have the same itinerary and same question. Would love some sage advice from veterans on specific activities.

5. Liltx

Liltx DIS Veteran

I would suggest looking on cruisecritic .com and using the forums for the ports of call. They have tons of great advice specific to cruise travelers.
    We very rarely book throught the cruise lines.

I don't know if you have been to the ports before but here are my favorites for each port:
    Cayman: string ray city and snorkleing, my kids favorite are the dolphins and turtle farm
    Cozumel: Mr. Sanchos pay as you go option
    Falmouth: Dunn's River Falls (book a private tour so that you can beat the crowds) if you don't beat the crowds then Doctor's Beach in Montego is nice

6. Moxin

Moxin Mouseketeer

Are you on the Fantasy on Oct 5th?