Excursion Times in Cruise Documents

Aby

Obsessive and Compulsive
Hi All,

I received my cruise documents last week :cool1: but while I was reading through them I noticed that the times shown for my excursions are different from the times that show up when I check my cruise plans online. :confused3 Two excursions are only off by 15 minutes, but one is off by 40 minutes! :confused:

How do I know which time is correct? Do I get actual excursion tickets when we board the ship? If I do then I would assume that I go by the time shown on those instead of the ones in either my cruise booklet or my online planner?
I don't mind if they change a bit since we are only doing one per port, but I just like to have a rough idea of my plan for each day.

Thanks for any insight!

Aby

Hi All,

I received my cruise documents last week :cool1: but while I was reading through them I noticed that the times shown for my excursions are different from the times that show up when I check my cruise plans online. :confused3 Two excursions are only off by 15 minutes, but one is off by 40 minutes! :confused:

How do I know which time is correct? Do I get actual excursion tickets when we board the ship? If I do then I would assume that I go by the time shown on those instead of the ones in either my cruise booklet or my online planner?
I don't mind if they change a bit since we are only doing one per port, but I just like to have a rough idea of my plan for each day.

Thanks for any insight!

Aby

When you first arrive in your room onboard, all of your excursion tickets/information will be there. This will include meeting place for your tour and the time. The times are usually pretty close to what you originally booked, but, as you see, can vary depending on how they need to arrange for the tours to exit the ship without everyone trying to leave during the same 15 minute period.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter