Excited!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Rland8228, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Rland8228

Rland8228 DIS Veteran

Just did online check in we have 8 days until we leave and 10 until we check in into Disney. Now time to start cleaning and packing! Here is to wishing for no bed bugs!:goodvibes No rain! :goodvibesand maybe a free upgrade...lol!:goodvibes Regardless if none of them are meant we will still have a great time, since this is our first family vacation alone at Disney!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CajunMomof3

CajunMomof3 DIS Veteran

Have a great trip! We have never been in September, so I will wish for magical weather for you and low crowds!
    I always feel like the online checkin is the turning point from planning a vacation to starting a vacation- I admit. I am not as productive at work once I do that!

4. Chevyscool

Chevyscool Mouseketeer

Awww...you're in the home stretch, that is exciting! To me, this is when it really gets fun, starting to pack up all your Disney essentials, clothes and what-not.

We went a few years ago in Sept., and a word of warning...it was HOT! Like Flordia August hot...so pack a fan-spray bottle. They're like $14 at Disney, and around me here at home most places have clearenced them (since they're a summer item) and remember to stay hydrated.

Enjoy your trip! ;)

5. Nonie12

Nonie12 Earning My Ears

I hope that you have a wonderful trip! (P.S. Could you say hi to Daisy Duck for me?)

6. Rland8228

Rland8228 DIS Veteran

I am hoping for small crowds to...I was working last year and we had inventory, I was a mess all i could think about was vacation. This year I am not working but I think that has been even harder because I don't really have anything to keep me busy,lol besides clean...which i do not want to do. We did go last year but a little later I think we checked in the 17th or something. So hopefully it wont be to hot.