1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Excited!!! Put an offer in today.

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by disfanforlife, Mar 14, 2013.

1. disfanforlife

disfanforlife DIS Veteran

For a small contract at BWV. I am excited because we really enjoy staying in the EPCOT area and last year we could not book there. Don't get me wrong, I still like AKV (our home resort) but it will be nice to have another second home! I hope it goes through!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. wordwitt

wordwitt Mouseketeer

We put our first DVC offer in today and were outbid (found out within a couple hours of making the offer). Hopefully you will have better luck!!!

4. Mommy2TwoMickeys

Mommy2TwoMickeys DIS Veteran

May I ask which website you looked on for these contracts? You can PM me if your not allowed to mention the site. Curious because I am interested in getting one also for the BWV. Good Luck!

5. disfanforlife

I don't think it is a problem to say it was the Timeshare Store. I have heard good things about them and of course, I love the disboards!

6. disfanforlife

Sorry to hear that for you! We offered the asking price, so hopefully it will go through. But, I am not counting on anything until I know for sure.

7. rmcildw2m

rmcildw2m DIS Veteran

good luck

8. disfanforlife

Thank you!

9. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Congratulations! Hope everything moves along smoothly for you . :goodvibes

10. DisDad07

DisDad07 Mouseketeer

Good luck, we have looking at BWV for awhile now, because we have been to the FWF for the last 4 years. We own at AKV and OKW. Some day I will find the right contract.

11. disfanforlife

Thanks, we also enjoyed the FWF and being able to walk to Epcot. I don't know what the "right" contract is for us either. But this one looked good and the timing was right for us. If it doesn't go through for some reason - I will keep looking too.