Exchanging credits

PrincessNP

Mouseketeer
I am new to the DDP (and forum) as we have gotten the free dining for our upcoming trip in Decemeber. I KNOW these question has been answered before!!

1. Can you (and how) exchange snack credits for QS or a QS for so many snack credits etc. Or are they not exchangable?

2. When are the dates for the free dining plan posted through? Do they do this every year at fixed times and then add additional times or is this free DDP new?

You can't exchange up (snack for QS, QS for TS) but you might be able to exchange down. There are a lot of reports about exchanging TS for QS. Exchanging QS for snacks seems pretty limited. You won't be able to do this unless you either ask your lobby concierge if they can convert the QS into snack credits (they might say no) or you ask at a place like a resort food court that sells both snacks and QS if you can use a QS credit and take several snacks. Reports are that you won't be able to trade your QS for snacks in the parks.

Last May on a trip with my DS I had extra QS credits the last day of our trip. I wasn't sure if we would want lunch at our resort so I used a few credits at the Main St Bakery and they let me get 4 items per QS credit. We each got breakfast items and then I used 2 more QS credits for 8 Mickey rice krispy bars. When we got back to AKL we weren't up for lunch so I asked there if I could use QS for snacks and they would only let me get 2 items which seemed lousy-you would think I could get at least 3 since you get entree, drink & dessert normally when you use a credit.:confused:

thanks for the advice. I guess if we have any "leftovers" well just check around. Good to know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter