*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-3/21-

Today is National Strawberry Day in California. So, todays QOTD is... what is your most favorite strawberry dish, or way to eat strawberries?

I love strawberry rhubarb pie.

QOTD-3/22-

If you were to dye your hair a different color then it currently is, then which hair color would you choose?

I plan on dyeing my hair back to its original brown in April, as I plan on dressing up as a character from Firefly for our Comic Con. I'll probably leave it brown for a while, and stop dyeing my hair for some time.

QOTD-3/23-

What are your favorite off the shelves snacks that you can purchase at the store? Ex. Oreos, a certain brand of candy, chips, ....?

Old Dutch baked salt and vinegar chips. I LOOOVE them, but they're hard to find.

QOTD-3/23-

What are your favorite off the shelves snacks that you can purchase at the store? Ex. Oreos, a certain brand of candy, chips, ....?

Haribo Sour Gummy Bears
G.H. Cretor's Chicago Mix popcorn (Cheese and caramel in one bag! It's delicious!)

QOTD-3/24-

If you were to take a nice family photo with one of the following backgrounds, which would you choose? And would you have your family coordinate your outfits?

Sunset
Snow
In the woods/forest

QOTD-3/24-

If you were to take a nice family photo with one of the following backgrounds, which would you choose? And would you have your family coordinate your outfits?

Sunset
Snow
In the woods/forest

I'd probably choose the woods/forest. No coordination, just be yourself.

3/21 - strawberries? angel food cake with whipped cream. yum!
3/22 - color hair? well, it's gray, colored brown. if i went another color, i'd go with blonde. they do have more fun, right?
3/23 - favorite off-shelf snack? chocolate chip cookies, not the chewy kind, any brand.
3/24 - family picture? woods/forest, some coordinating - wouldn't want somone in bright orange and the rest of us in green, but not matchy matchy.

QOTD-3/28-

Are there certain foods that you eat, where you pick out certain ingredients? Ex. I am not a fan of beans in my chili, so I tend to pick them out from time to time.

QOTD-3/28-

Are there certain foods that you eat, where you pick out certain ingredients? Ex. I am not a fan of beans in my chili, so I tend to pick them out from time to time.
I pick out most veggies from a lot of dishes. I used to be a far pickier eater than I am now, but let's say a meatloaf has diced onions in it, i'll pick out the larger pieces. If a soup has corn in it, I'll pick out the corn. If I eat pieces, it won't make me sick, but there's still a mental limit that I can handle.

QOTD-3/29-

What does a dozen eggs go for at your grocery store? I thought that eggs would be cheaper as it gets closer to Easter, but in todays sale ad, they were $3.29 for a dozen!

QOTD-3/28-

I'll pick pieces of onion out of most things. If there's mushrooms in anything, I'll do my best to pick them out.

QOTD-3/30-

How well would you do in a spelling bee contest?

I feel like I would do very well.

I'd just put them in clean clothes! If I had triplets, I don't think I'd have time to coordinate their wardrobes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter