*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-3/17-

My kids, and I stuffed plastic Easter eggs tonight. We are not yet done, but I counted what we had put together tonight. Todays QOTD is to make a guess on how many we had stuffed. Here is a hint- it is more than 100. What is your guess?

QOTD-3/21-

Today is National Strawberry Day in California. So, todays QOTD is... what is your most favorite strawberry dish, or way to eat strawberries?

QOTD-3/22-

If you were to dye your hair a different color then it currently is, then which hair color would you choose?

QOTD-3/22-

If you were to dye your hair a different color then it currently is, then which hair color would you choose?

I've had it bleached out, bright green, bright blue, and red a few times before. I wouldn't mind putting some blue back in, though without bleaching the color out, but just as a slight tint.

QOTD-3/23-

What are your favorite off the shelves snacks that you can purchase at the store? Ex. Oreos, a certain brand of candy, chips, ....?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter