*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-10/1-

This is the month of Halloween! Do you celebrate Halloween just one the 31st, or all month? Or do you not celebrate it at all?

QOTD-10/1-

This is the month of Halloween! Do you celebrate Halloween just one the 31st, or all month? Or do you not celebrate it at all?
This is DH's favorite holiday. We decorate the yard a couple of days in advance (so 'gravestones' don't blow away, etc.) and fill a caldron full of candy for the kids. DH loves 'scaring' the kids with the décor and he loves giving out candy.

QOTD-10/1-

I decorate for Fall but not Halloween. My house is blanketed in pumpkins, fall leaves, and cinnamon brooms. I've just never been too big on Halloween stuff.

What are cinnamon brooms?

I celebrate Halloween throughout the month by making Halloween themed foods, buying Halloween themed soaps, ...

QOTD-10/3-

When getting take out food, what sort of container do the restaurants use to put your food in? Styrofoam, foil containers, Chinese take out boxes, .....?

What are cinnamon brooms?

I celebrate Halloween throughout the month by making Halloween themed foods, buying Halloween themed soaps, ...

They are sold in the fall....but it's basically a stick bundle broom soaked in cinnamon oil....and they smell devine. I have them every year

QOTD-10/4-

Have you ever tried, or considered trying the home delivery food box where there are the ingredients, and recipes supplied in the box. All you have to do is follow the recipe, and make the dish.

QOTD-10/5-

Today, I saw a gingerbread house kit. Have you ever purchased one of these or the Halloween haunted house gingerbread kits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter