*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

Do you track Santa on Norad? If so, do you follow him all around the world, do you stay up until he comes to your country/state.....? :santa:

From all the presents that are under your Christmas tree, do you know what any of them are? And if so, what do you think it is?

We don't exchange gifts anymore, our trips each year is enough. So the only gifts under the tree are for my niece.

Were you surprised today, by anything-ex. a present you received, a surprise visitor, a surprise from Santa....? :santa:

I wanna do stuffed shells, but it looks like the storm will be here early today so i won't get to Walmart.

Patsy we got about 5 inches of snow, then sleet on top, then at least another inch of snow, then some freezing rain. :sad2: And this morning its been flurring for an hour.

No we watch no sports.

We will be grilling burgers for NY................DS's request

I watch no sports. DD goes to college football games if her college is playing Arizona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter