1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Exchange Express Passes for Onsite

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by jediobiwan, Jun 17, 2013.

1. damo

damo Proud Redhead

They can see on your reservation at check-in how many adults you've booked for. They know that the computer will charge for that at booking time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mjohnson96

mjohnson96 DIS Veteran

You can come and go, just make sure you have the room key to enter and exit the lot

4. jediobiwan

jediobiwan DIS Veteran

So I got a CS reference number from guest services and so far everything is looking good for returning the passes. The question now is where should we park to visit guest services? We will be going to process the refund this Sunday, the first day we are in Orlando so it has time to go back on the payment card. We won't be visiting Universal or have the hotel reservation until the week after. Will we have to bite the parking charge to park long enough to get to guest services and back or is there a place where we could drop someone off?

Thanks again for all the advice!

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

to save the parking fee, drop someone off to go to guest services to take care of this situation.

you go to the walgreen area and park the car.
    or somewhere nearby where you can wait about 15 minutes or so.
    if you are on the same side of the street as UO, you won't have to loop around to go in the opposite direction.

have the person call you when they are done and ready to be picked up.

then return to pick that peep up in order to avoid the parking fee.

6. jediobiwan

jediobiwan DIS Veteran

Thanks for everyone's help! My brother returned the passes with no issues yesterday. The TM was grateful to have a guest services file number as it made their job much easier. The only problem was I thought I was going to get stuck paying for parking since I ignored the guest dropoff signs. In retrospect on a full nights sleep it was obvious that is where I needed to go but at the time I was thinking it meant one of the hotel's guest dropoffs. Hey, I did drive ten hours on an hour and a half sleep, cut me some slack :p

Now, the interesting thing is we have three days worth of tickets. We will be going the 9th with no express pass so I wonder what we should do that day...we will have the next two days with the hotel express pass. Maybe we will just hang out at Harry Potter for awhile and go to less wait time places.

7. glocon

glocon DIS Veteran

If you are all adults, you can do the single rider lines. Or concentrate on shows and cool places to eat. Or just do the regular lines which do have more and different things to look at.