Everyone loves ________ but I just don't get it!

Everybody loves character breakfasts, but I just don't get it! It's an overpriced meal for what? A couple minutes with the characters, and a buffet breakfast.

Everybody loves parades, but I just don't get it! I'd much rather be riding the rides and other things than sitting around an hour before the parade just for a good spot and then another 30-45 to see the parade and then try and get back to the rest of the park along with the rest of the parade watchers.

Everyone loves ___TTA_____ but I just don't get it!

i dont even like that ride its kinda boring!!

Everybody loves __ dole whips__ but I just don't get it !!

actually I thought i was the only one on DIS who didn't like them.

Everyone loves ____this whole Pirates thing___ but I just don't get it.

I mean I like the ride and all, but I just don't get all this crazy pirate stuff and I sure dont' get why they needed to put jack sparrow in the ride three times!

Everyone loves Test Track but I just don't get it!

The ride constantly is breaking down and having some sort of malfunction to it.

Everyone loves The Poly..but i just don't get it
It really wasn't that great when we went (sorry!) not very clean, the CMs were confused/not friendly and we didn't get turn down service even though we requested it...

I've gotta agree with

Everyone loves__Festival of the Lion King__ but I just don't get it.

Ho hum...not really very entertaining, done it once, won't do it again!!

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this one, but Contemporary Resort. It reminds me of a hospital!!

:rotfl: No flaming from me, but I don't think of a hospital. DH and I have agreed that all it needs is a couple of runways and it would make a great airport. We really don't get it either.

Illuminations is another one for me, I've tried and tried and it just like blah. I've read folks talking about how it brings them to tears :confused: Huh???? Really??? I cry at almost everything and for the life of me can't see what there is to this :confused3

I do however get the Poly, dole whips, parades, and of course Pirates :love: ;)

Everybody loves __churros__ but I just don't get it !!

To me they taste like they have not been completely cooked. And to add some positiveness (is that a word?) to this discussion:

I get ____watching cartoons in the back of Exposition Hall____ but it seems like no one else does!!

Everybody loves character breakfasts, but I just don't get it! It's an overpriced meal for what? A couple minutes with the characters, and a buffet breakfast.

Everybody loves parades, but I just don't get it! I'd much rather be riding the rides and other things than sitting around an hour before the parade just for a good spot and then another 30-45 to see the parade and then try and get back to the rest of the park along with the rest of the parade watchers.

Boy, am I glad I'm not the only one that just doesn't get the parades! I would much rather ride the rides!

I have to agree with:

everybody loves _parades_ but I just don't get it

to long to sit and wait. is over to fast, I'd rather be on rides :thumbsup2

everybody loves _the original Journey Into Imagination_ but I just don't get it.

People always talk about that ride like it was the greatest thing, but all I remember from it was the annoying song. I also find Figment quit annoying as well (both current and in the past - maybe it's the voice) I agree that the new versions haven't been much better, but I certainly don't miss the original like some seem to.

Also add me in to Festival of the Lion King "don't get it-ers". Didn't do anything for me, and didn't really enjoy the audience participation.

Other things on here mentioned, though, I do love (dole whips, Soarin, parades, and character autographs - once we had kids that is...)

Everyone loves SPLASH MOUNTAIN and I just don't get it! Overrated log ride. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter