Every $ counts. New pin code received today saved me $50

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by graceesmom, Aug 10, 2009.

1. graceesmom

graceesmom DIS Veteran

Received room only pin code (up to 40% off). Called Disney and it saved me $50 on my upcoming 4 night stay at the Polynesian.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cjnix29

cjnix29 DIS Veteran

I got this today too, but didn't do anything for me. Trying to upgrade, couldn't find any deals! Great it worked for you! That will buy a round of drinks and some mickey bars!

4. Jenna319

Jenna319 DIS Veteran

Did you get this pin through mail or email? I want a 40% off pin!

5. graceesmom

graceesmom DIS Veteran

I received via e-mail Monday evening. I had booked originally with the Fall Room only discount a few weeks ago.

6. Cindironi

Cindironi Mouseketeer

Today was the first pin code I have ever received(40%). I was just so excited to receive a pin code after 15 years of traveling to Disney and staying on-site. We are spending a week at CSR resort(free dining) before we spend the last night of our dd 16th birthday extravaganza at the Poly CL. This code saved me $30 on my room only:cool1:. Can't wait:yay:Just 45 days:yay:!

7. anlashokna

anlashokna Disney Vet & Self Proclaimed Photo Nut Extradonair

LOL I never get a pin. But would find it funny if I did this time since we already have that rate. Wonder if it would work on suites?? Our military 40% doesnt seem to apply. Tried to get one at the coronado and on a couple of different calls were quoted the normal rate :confused:

8. Kae

Kae DIS Veteran

Good for you. Have a great trip

Kae