Every attraction in magic kingdom in one day???

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by DisneyGoerGurl, Dec 23, 2011.

1. DisneyGoerGurl

DisneyGoerGurl Earning My Ears

we've been going to Disney World for years and on our upcoming trip my sister and i have made it our goal to set one day aside and attempt to do every single attraction in Magic Kindom! my parents arent so sure we'll be able to do it. what do you think? any tips? :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cais

Cais DIS Veteran

I did it a few weeks ago. We only missed Tom Sawyer Island - missed the last boat!

Rope drop our strategy was main street vehicles to Rapunzel and then from there we maximized our fastpasses as much as possible. The big things to miss: TSI closes at dusk, HOP, COP, Tiki, Riverboat tend to have hours that differ from the park at least a little bit so be sure to hit those before they close. The flag ceremony, 3 o'clock Parade, and Wishes of course only happen once so be sure to strategize around those. It was a lot of fun but a very draining day.

4. wbeem

wbeem DIS Veteran

I've never been a fan of quantity over quality, so my tip is "Don't do it!"

If that's what you want, though, it's your trip. I wouldn't try it next week, though.

5. PIRATEGIRL007

PIRATEGIRL007 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=purple>OMG! I am ab

Sure it can be done and has been several time. Go to Touring Plans.com and search for Ultimate Tours. They will show you a plan on how to most efficiently acheive this and if you want you can read the rules to submit to being considered for the Hall of Fame. It is alot of fun, good luck!

6. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm DIS Veteran

That is really really easy if you go during the right time of year. :thumbsup2. We go during the slowest times and only a handful of attractions even have lines (PP and SM being the longest).

We have hit almost everything twice in one day before (well at least everything that we liked) ;).

7. photo_chick

photo_chick Knows a little about a lot of things, a lot about

Use Lines or a similar app to find the shortest lines where you are. You can do a bunch of attractions in a really short amount of time that way. That's what we did this last trip and we ended up doing everything we wanted to at MK before lunch. (which was all but maybe 5 or 6 attractions)

8. dlaushey

dlaushey Mouseketeer

We've done it! Did it on NYE 2009 and are planning to repeat this NYE. We are on the Touringplans.com site as an Honorable Mention on the Hall of Fame list. We were not close enough to the night parade for it to give us full credit. We also had a 5 year old in our party who made it to 11p in the HOP before falling asleep. He still made it though sleeping through the Country Bears, Tiki Birds, & POTC - All I could carry him on. He woke up for the finale' of Space Mountain at 1:30am!

I say go for it. Something not many have been able to do!

http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/touring-plans/ultimate/hall-of-fame

9. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

Depends on what time of year you go I would think. And you'd have to be really hurrying.

Have fun!

10. justskip70003

justskip70003 why do i cry everytime i see wishes?

my cousin and his family were visiting from louisiana. we went to meet him and ended up doing all 4 parks and every major attraction in them in 1 day. we also made a stop at the poly for a lapu lapu before MK. we got to AK at 10 am and left MK at 3 am so it was a long day. if we can do all 4 parks in 1 day you can easily do MK in 1 day.