Everest?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Does anyone have an official date that Everest in AK opens?

Everest officially opens next Friday, April 7.

To follow up on what Zenshome said, EE is in "Soft" opening status now, which means it is open much of the time but not all of the time. And as we get closer to next Friday I imagine it will be closed more frequently as they prepare for the media event on Wednesday night.

Bob

For those that rode it, how is it? Is it rough? Don't like rides tooo rough myself, :rolleyes: . I know my hubbie wants to try it when we go end of April. Thanks. :goodvibes

My parents rode it in February. They called me to say they weren't going to ride it because it looked scary. I told them it was a "fast family" ride, just like Big Thunder. I couldn't believe they would pass up the chance to ride a new ride before it was officially open. I basically goaded them into going so I could live vicariously through them.

I got a call in the middle of the day at work from a 407 number. When I picked up the phone, my father, without saying hello, said "you lying little brat!". Apparently he felt it was scary (but he was laughing) and my mother, who in the past was strictly Small World, said that he took my name in vain during the ride and that she didn't think it was that bad!!

I can't wait to ride it next month.

It was the BEST ride!! We loved it. My dd's 10 & 12 begged to ride it again. I am returning to DW in Nov and that will be our first ride. It was so good. I didn't have any idea what the ride was like when I got on and I am glad. It made a wonderful first ride. We waited for an hour to ride it and it was well worth the time in line!!!!

We road it on March 18

I thought it was a very good ride, not too intense but Disney definitely did a good job with it....great theming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter