Ever Stayed in Daytona before?

jsweeks@cogeco.ca

<font color=teal>Can you swim in the ocean?<br><fo
I was wondering if anyone has stayed in Daytona? We are thinking about staying there the week before Disney, and I was wondering if anyone could recomened anything, like grocery stores. Anything to avoid? Anything you recommened? We are going to drive, so I am going to try to bring as much as I can so we will not have to spend much on groceries when we get there. Any input would be great.
Thanks

I am here right now and it is COLD!!! We can't go outside the wind is soo strong. I've seen 3 Walgreens, 1 CVS and 1 Publix (grocery).

HTH

I was wondering if anyone has stayed in Daytona? We are thinking about staying there the week before Disney, and I was wondering if anyone could recomened anything, like grocery stores. Anything to avoid? Anything you recommened? We are going to drive, so I am going to try to bring as much as I can so we will not have to spend much on groceries when we get there. Any input would be great.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter