Ever seen anyone famous on your cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by melglnh2o, Mar 6, 2013.

1. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

NPH went to WDW after his cruise. We saw him in the New Fantasyland on Saturday March 2nd. My sister was 2 cars behind him on the Ariel ride. Saw him again going into Gaston's Tavern. It was really crowded, but I didn't see anyone going up to him or bothering them or anything.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

Do you mean Phil Mickelson? The golfer? I love him...why wasn't he a nice person? :sad1:

4. sandrakit

sandrakit Mouseketeer

We were on the Fantasy March 2-9 & Stephen Bowen from the Washington Red Skins was on our cruise . He was very nice & and was not overly bothered by people . I was out one night & ran into him and told him my son wanted to ask to have his picture taken with him but I told him I didn't want him to bother you while on vacation & his reply " I don't mind " . We ran into him at breakfast the last morning & we said hello and had a little chat & took a couple of photos .

5. KSDisneyDad

KSDisneyDad DIS Veteran

According to our cruise meet group, Nancy Grace and family were on our cruise last June. If we saw her, we didn't recognize her.

6. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

I saw Slash from Guns N Roses on my cruise back in 2006, I almost ran into him going up the steps. This was on the Magic. On the Disney Wonder in 2009 I saw Jordan Hill(NBA Player)

7. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Marie Osmond is going to be at out local book store on April 1st promoting her new book.

We have cruised with Joey Fatone on the Magic, also saw Roy and Patty Disney and Bob Saget on that same cruise, a bunch of kids from the Disney Channel on the MV of the Dream.

MJ

8. Mandersons04

Mandersons04 Mouseketeer

My parents took a picture with him too. I refused because I'm a Cowboys fan (just kidding, not about being a fan but about taking the picture). I took the picture for them only because he once played for the Cowboys. Haha

9. dmonroe

dmonroe DIS Veteran

I was on that one! Supposedly Tiger Woods' ex wife was on it too. We never saw either of them, though.

10. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

We were on that cruise, too, and I didn't see Nancy Grace or Elin. Although, I am kind of oblivious to celebrities, so either of them could have been sitting right next to me and I might not have noticed! lol

11. DisneyOrBustColorado

DisneyOrBustColorado Mouseketeer

That is so neat! What a fun treat it would be to have your child in the Candlelight processional. I have not seen Steven Chapman on the list of performers for the Candlelight Processional since 2010. I would like to go & see him again. I kind of got the feeling that as his children were getting older they were getting involved in their own activities & I'm sure that he doesn't want to miss out on things that his own children are involved in. We can all relate to that so I don't blame him at all. Super nice guy.

12. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

Ok - out of this whole thread THIS is the coolest sighting!!

13. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

Do you think Roy got his own suite or was it booked? Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

14. Jackii

Jackii Earning My Ears

We were on that cruise! Funny thing is we booked it to celebrate my oldest daughter graduating from high school. Right before the cruise Disney changed the club ages and she was unable to go. We forced her the first night to go to the 18-21 year old club. She went and ended up having a blast! The next morning she was hanging out with the kids she met there and HE was one of them. She had no idea who he was. BUT her younger sister did and about died! His sister was one of the performers on the Magic. He was very nice and the group of 18-21 kids had a ball all week- him included. Very cool.