Ever heard of Disney Dining Buddy?

Reservationwatch by far has alerted me most. Followed by WDW table finder. Dining buddy in the rear.

Reservation watch I got for free and the other two were very inexpensive I want to say I paid less than $10 for both

I have multiple trips planned including one that I just started planning Friday for 20 days from now… And I scored 8 AM Pre park opening breakfasts at BOG & Tusker House.

It's kind of fun and exciting to get an alert…

As far as people being cranky… Certain people are always cranky… I typically I just refrain from commenting as they can just be cranky with them cranky selves.

I also chose to receive a notification of TRex back in March for ANYTHING earlier than 9pm in September and I have not received even 1 text. Seems crazy since I have received over 20 texts for BOG which is in much higher demand.
You might try giving TRex a call directly to make a reservation. :goodvibes

I used it and scored a better time at Coral Reef but haven't heard anything on my other 2 requests.

You might try giving TRex a call directly to make a reservation. :goodvibes

Yes! Definitely call TRex directly if you haven't already done that! They offer only so many reservations via the app. I had to call the restaurant directly to get our reservation for 10 b

I signed up yesterday and of course got a text at 1:09am last night while I was sleeping....Hopefully i'll get another text a little earlier.

Another 'Woot Woot' for Buddy! I got a notification at 4:30am for 1900 Park Fare dinner on my DDs BBB day! I was hoping for Akershus but had alerts set for both. She's dressing up as Cinderella so Park Fare might be fun! I might still try to hold out for Akershus though...never content with these ADRs! :rolleyes1

I wonder why it keeps alerting me in the middle of the night!! Ughhh.. Last night again around 2:30am. I may have to sleep with my phone next to my head on the pillow. Anyone else just getting late night alerts?

I signed up for Disney Dining Buddy looking for Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. I was hoping to get an 8pm on a Saturday night. I had been checking for several months and couldn't find anything. Within 24 hours of signing up for Disney Dining Buddy I scored an ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table at 8:05pm on a Saturday in November. So impressed! On the other hand I've had several alerts come through for the Chef Mickey res I want and not been able to catch the ADR before it is gone. I guess it just depends.

I wonder why it keeps alerting me in the middle of the night!! Ughhh.. Last night again around 2:30am. I may have to sleep with my phone next to my head on the pillow. Anyone else just getting late night alerts?

Mine came in at 5:59am. I think with the middle of the night, early morning texts- you have more of a shot of getting it before someone else. I was half asleep when my text came through but was able to snag it. Yep- I keep my phone on low right next to my head :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter