Ever had one too many at the parks?

I'm a drinker. I also have a high tolerance to alcohol. The only time I've ever was a step over tipsy was one night watching Yeehaa Bob, and I "accidentally" drank 10 of those darn Magical Star Cocktails... Those things were addictive...

Most of the time, I find I can't manage to drink all that much at Disney. Probably because I've mostly been in the summer--I just can't stomach much alcohol when it's 90 degrees and humid. One margarita or beer, sure, but that's about it. Plus, most of the mixed drinks are very sweet, and that's not my preference (makes for a terrible headache). Now, when I go this year during Food and Wine I'm expecting it to be a different experience.

Here's a tip: Tequila Sunrise are just $7.50 at any WDW resort and pool bar. Another $1 tip each time and they keep getting stronger. :)

I think her story has to do with costs rung up while 'feeling good' and not drink costs.

The only time we have is was at F&W last year. We all have a fairly high tolerance but we tested the limits a time or two. We were never what you would call drunk but we felt pretty comfy once or twice.

I have gotten a little tipsy at Biergarten (every time) but it is quickly walked off. I tried to get tipsy once off of slushies but the sugar made me feel sick and then I tried again with champagne but, unfortunately, my husband wasn't very supportive after he realized it was $13 per glass. Just kidding. I never try to get tipsy and definitely not drunk. I'm way too old for that business now. I like a nice smooth buzz that will be gone long before I hit the hay.

That's all I want, the smooth buzz...

Can't do the sweet in the heat either. But beers in Epcot oh yeah!

Hilarious about the champagne.

I'm fairly sure I was buzzed for most of my Honeymoon. We attempted to drink around the world on several occasions. "Attempted" being the key word. =P

We don't get more than a buzz at the parks. The resort lounges are another story...:teeth:
Drinking at Disney is definitely an E-ticket attraction for us!:drinking:

Should've done it! A bet the woman would've went into a Tory rant for the ages :)
Oh she was a Loyalist alright...wish I could have found a tougher looking Sam Adams to toss her Bass Ale loaded self right out of the International Gateway.

Sorry, collateral damage ;) But I truly didn't notice. Promise, next time I'll have your back.

Yeah. Until that improves, there's no way you'll be asked to work on my presidential campaign.

My "one too many" was the half liter of beer at the Biergarten. I was very thankful there was lots of opportunity to walk it off after dinner!

We watched that happen to a guy at our table last fall- maybe it was you! ;):laughing: I don't think he realized how big that beer was going to be when he ordered it. I think he had the attitude that he paid for it, and he was going to drink it. We watched him go from totally sober to totally tipsy during the course of the meal. I'm not sure whether his family was amused or irritated. He was a nice guy and it was pretty funny. DH had pondered the possibility of ordering one of those in the past (he has always refrained because he likes trying different beers around EPCOT)- and that cured him of that idea- so thanks to our tablemate!

As for me, I have learned that for me 2 Grey Goose Slushes is fine--- 3 not so much. I've also learned that Soarin is a whole different experience after 2 Grey Goose Slushes!

The night we got engaged DH and I got quite tipsy...
First we had drinks at Territory Lounge followed by a lovely dinner at Artists' Point with a cocktail + bottle of wine. From there DH surprised me with a private boat tour of Seven Seas to "see the lagoon/wildlife and the water parade". It was quite the surprise when we pulled up in front of MK and the Wishes fireworks started going off and DH dropped to his knee. Once the proposal went down, the captain whipped out a bottle of Dom and DH and I polished it off. From there we went back to MK around 11:30 for EMH until 2am and we were QUITE TIPSY. Our first ride was Space Mountain and the pic is ridiculous.

We frequently drink around the world and one year my BF tipped out of his chair at the Rose and Crown and landed on the Hat Lady's feet. It was epic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter