Even Miracles Take A Little Time; a PTR 5 years in the making. NEW! Nov. 2 - Single Digits!

teekathepony

DIS Veteran
Once Upon A Time...

disney-fairy-tale-once-upon-a-time-sparkle-text-Favim.com-433388.jpg

(Actually 2010)

A Prince and a Princess fell in love and got married.

148691_449794547988_4866681_n.jpg

(Actually just a girl and her boy.)

After the wedding, they celebrated this happy occasion with their Disney honeymoon.

154248_462290127988_880668_n.jpg

It was such a magical time that the Prince and Princess made a promise to each other; they would come back for their fifth wedding anniversary, no matter what.

They never expected to get back until then, but fate was kind.

In 2011 the Prince surprised his Princess with a trip for their first anniversary.

293410_10150327268837989_276446598_n.jpg

That trip here.

In 2012 they decided they couldn't stay away and again the went to WDW.

302105_10151100496922989_1234208778_n.jpg

That one's here.

In 2013 a cancelled trip to Germany meant a little extra cash, and that meant (of course) a trip to WDW!

530546_10151866494092989_73570211_n.jpg

That trip lives here.

In 2014 a successful trip to Germany meant no trip to WDW. Just kidding!! We couldn't stay away! We made it happen anyway.

You can read about that trip here.

10339573_10152435782587989_8763782230158520864_n.jpg

As you can see, our idea that we wouldn't be back until our fifth anniversary didn't quite work out (and that's a good thing!)

But how to make this one special?

You'll just have to wait and see.

Welcome one and all to my newest PTR!

The trip happens in November 2015. I don't know the dates, the place, or really very many details yet so we'll all just figure that out together as we go.

Sound good?

Well then

tumblr_luy23yzRNt1qbksm9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgdof3Z5b01r21szho1_500.gif

I'm here...back to read when I get home.

****I'm back...I read on train. Great intros and pictures! You two are seriously adorable. I can't wait to hear all about it. My only regret is we are not meeting up this trip.

I'm not on the DIS much at all anymore with no trips on the horizon, but I had to save a place so I can see your updates when I AM on. Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Great introduction! This is going to be fun, but I think you should go in the beginning of December so I can meet you. Oh wait - that's probably NOT your anniversary. :rotfl2:

I'm here!! I was going to take this fall off but I may have to show up just to have a DISmeet!! Can't wait to follow along!

I'm here and I'm just going to miss you. Booo Hooo!

Jill in CO

I made it first day for this one! Woohoo!!! This will be fun. Let's plan it together!

i'm in! we just went in September for our 10 year anniversary. there's no where better to spend it!!

I'm here... well kind of... you know I still have other reports to catch up on. Things are slowing down so I should be back this weekend.

I'm here...back to read when I get home.

****I'm back...I read on train. Great intros and pictures! You two are seriously adorable. I can't wait to hear all about it. My only regret is we are not meeting up this trip.
:welcome: Kathy!! Thank you so much for joining me!
I regret that we won't be meeting up too. Another trip! I sincerely hope so!

I'm not on the DIS much at all anymore with no trips on the horizon, but I had to save a place so I can see your updates when I AM on. Can't wait to hear about it!!!
:welcome: aboard! I totally understand, but thank you for joining in with me!

im in ! im going in nov of 2015 too! <3 my PTR is Here :D
:welcome: Thank you for joining me! I'm off to join in in your PTR now!

I'm here. Looking forward to hearing about all your plans.
:welcome: Thank you for coming along with me!

Love your reports!!! I hope this PTR has the happy ending that we both want!

:goodvibes
:welcome: Dee!! Thanks for being here with me! I hope to have that happy ending too, trust me. Somehow I want to make YC/BC happen!

:welcome: Cynthia!

Great introduction! This is going to be fun, but I think you should go in the beginning of December so I can meet you. Oh wait - that's probably NOT your anniversary. :rotfl2:

:welcome: Mary Ellen!!
Ummm true... but November is technically not my anniversary either! We got married on October 16th, but took our honeymoon in mid-November because we had a lot of family home from far away for our wedding so we didn't want to leave them behind. Also we much prefer Christmas to Hallowe'en so we skipped ahead. So now when we do our anniversary celebration in Disney, we wiggle a little with the dates. ;)
I promise I would do anything to go in early December -- but it's such a busy time at work I could never leave them a girl short. (Instead I leave them with a short girl. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: Ahh I couldn't help it.)

I'm here!! I was going to take this fall off but I may have to show up just to have a DISmeet!! Can't wait to follow along!
:welcome: Bridget!! Thanks for joining in! OMG do it!! Keep me in the loop if you do plan something, I would love a Dismeet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter